Friday, 18 May 2012
Been thinking alot about what I am gonna do when I go back to Singapore and continue with my busy life. This 3 months holiday is gonna be hell for me because this is probably the last long holiday I have as a student, hence I see the need to be more involved in school stuff like rag, cheer and dance. Kinda wished that I don't have to graduate so early.
I am not sure how internship will be like, because I obviously have to work everyday and the freaking company didn't even try to contact us to tell us more about job scope, working environment and stuff. I don't even know if it is appropriate to email the guy to ask questions like that. As if they would reply right. Whatever it is, see how things go and I would plan my schedule accordingly.
Having exams now is like crazy because I don't even have the mood to study for it. I don't even understand why people want to study overseas because the education is not exactly different from Singapore, lecturers are equally boring. The good thing would be the amount of freedom and free time you have because shops close early, people lepak and slack. Weather very nice also, like won't sweat much.
It's time to think about my physical expectations as well. Got to be more meticulous in making sure that my injuries recover properly. And it is also time to get back into shape and get my flexibility back. Whatever challenges that I will be facing, I am gonna welcome them with open arms and grow from there.
Final year in university already. Make full use of it and try to aim for better results instead of doing last minute job most of the time. Maybe it is abit too late but really, I don't even think I like what I am studying. Every examination just proves so because I totally just study without understanding much of the things. Of course, results get more and more cui. As much as I want to be an all-rounder, I guess I better try to shift my focus abit to academic side for my last year.
I am not sure how internship will be like, because I obviously have to work everyday and the freaking company didn't even try to contact us to tell us more about job scope, working environment and stuff. I don't even know if it is appropriate to email the guy to ask questions like that. As if they would reply right. Whatever it is, see how things go and I would plan my schedule accordingly.
Having exams now is like crazy because I don't even have the mood to study for it. I don't even understand why people want to study overseas because the education is not exactly different from Singapore, lecturers are equally boring. The good thing would be the amount of freedom and free time you have because shops close early, people lepak and slack. Weather very nice also, like won't sweat much.
It's time to think about my physical expectations as well. Got to be more meticulous in making sure that my injuries recover properly. And it is also time to get back into shape and get my flexibility back. Whatever challenges that I will be facing, I am gonna welcome them with open arms and grow from there.
Final year in university already. Make full use of it and try to aim for better results instead of doing last minute job most of the time. Maybe it is abit too late but really, I don't even think I like what I am studying. Every examination just proves so because I totally just study without understanding much of the things. Of course, results get more and more cui. As much as I want to be an all-rounder, I guess I better try to shift my focus abit to academic side for my last year.
08:07
