Friday, 15 December 2006
♥ ReGrEts aFtEr tHe BeEr "sEdUcTiOn"
Awww. No one can understand how much discomfort can beer brings - not depression, vomiting, dizziness but ITCH!! After happily drinking 2 and half glasses of tiger beer, i went home and suddenly remembered my experience in Malaysia last year as my back start to itch. Red patches start to appear and i know nothing good was about to happen.
Like i had mentioned, nothing good was about to happen.. I tried to sleep but can't, the itch was unbearable, i bathed with extremely hot water and extremely cold water to ease the itch but it only worked when the water was in contact with the red patches.
I had sleepless night today. And one point to highlight, sleeping really doesn't help to ease the itch that the beer causes. I will try to find out how the itch can stop.
Bleah, i am allergic to beer!! What a sad allergy this is!!
Like i had mentioned, nothing good was about to happen.. I tried to sleep but can't, the itch was unbearable, i bathed with extremely hot water and extremely cold water to ease the itch but it only worked when the water was in contact with the red patches.
I had sleepless night today. And one point to highlight, sleeping really doesn't help to ease the itch that the beer causes. I will try to find out how the itch can stop.
Bleah, i am allergic to beer!! What a sad allergy this is!!
21:36
