Monday, 29 January 2007
♥ MY BIRTHDAY TODAY!
heh heh! today is my birthday and i really enjoyed myself alot! =D
my angel is super nice to me la! OMG, she made an ice-cream cheese cake, bought me a pencilcase, a shirt and a card!! AHHHHhhhh~! she spent so much on me la! I VERY BU HAO YI SI LEH. =( many ppl sent me birthday smses.. they are so sweet! they actually rmbered that today is my birthday! awww i am up on cloud nine! =D
my class sang me birthday song, my frens sang it to me too. woohoo~! and we happened to celebrate the january babies birthdays on my birthdate.. so i managed to eat 3 types of cakes today. lol.
at nite, my anderson frens came to my hse specially to wish me happy birthday and pass me the presents! I AM SO HONOURED TO KNOW ALL OF YOU GUYS!! seriously i didn't noe tat i am someone tat is worth all your efforts lor.. I am nt a really nice person i feel. always scream at ppl and bully them..
anyway, hope tat everyone has a good year ahead! THANK YOU ALL FOR WAD U ALL HAVE DONE FOR ME! =D
my angel is super nice to me la! OMG, she made an ice-cream cheese cake, bought me a pencilcase, a shirt and a card!! AHHHHhhhh~! she spent so much on me la! I VERY BU HAO YI SI LEH. =( many ppl sent me birthday smses.. they are so sweet! they actually rmbered that today is my birthday! awww i am up on cloud nine! =D
my class sang me birthday song, my frens sang it to me too. woohoo~! and we happened to celebrate the january babies birthdays on my birthdate.. so i managed to eat 3 types of cakes today. lol.
at nite, my anderson frens came to my hse specially to wish me happy birthday and pass me the presents! I AM SO HONOURED TO KNOW ALL OF YOU GUYS!! seriously i didn't noe tat i am someone tat is worth all your efforts lor.. I am nt a really nice person i feel. always scream at ppl and bully them..
anyway, hope tat everyone has a good year ahead! THANK YOU ALL FOR WAD U ALL HAVE DONE FOR ME! =D
23:45
