Friday, 1 June 2007
♥ tired
lotsa things have happened again. yeah as usual, i duno why my school life is so unpredictable and exciting. look at the time now la.. like 3am+ and i am still awake.
basically, i was kinda really busy for the past few days because of my prom meetings and brainstorming sessions. I am really a lousy secretary la! hate myself man. I shud start doing my work more efficiently la.. and pls get all the lists ready and noe what i am supposed to do.. RAR
ok, i haven touch any homework yet. which is so great. i am really screwed man. I am so not organised la. and i dun have the motivation to study. die alr. DIE ALR!!
haiz.. anyway, jiayou bahh.
basically, i was kinda really busy for the past few days because of my prom meetings and brainstorming sessions. I am really a lousy secretary la! hate myself man. I shud start doing my work more efficiently la.. and pls get all the lists ready and noe what i am supposed to do.. RAR
ok, i haven touch any homework yet. which is so great. i am really screwed man. I am so not organised la. and i dun have the motivation to study. die alr. DIE ALR!!
haiz.. anyway, jiayou bahh.
03:12
