Saturday, 25 August 2007
♥ watever
SCREW COUNCIL..
time and again, i have been criticising council system..
it is just f***ing sucky.
and i really mean it.
COUNCIL IS NOT EVERYTHING IN JC, I KNOW WE HAVE TO WORK
I KNOW.
I AM NOT THE KIND WHO JOIN COUNCIL FOR FAME/PORTFOLIO
everyone can be assured that once i commit to something, i will try my best even if i dun like it. dun give me all the bullshit you-need-to-like-something-better-to-commit-more rationale. coz it doesn't work this way for me. like it or not, i still do the same.
ok i am now fucking tired and i fuckingly need to slp. so i will just fuck off.
time and again, i have been criticising council system..
it is just f***ing sucky.
and i really mean it.
COUNCIL IS NOT EVERYTHING IN JC, I KNOW WE HAVE TO WORK
I KNOW.
I AM NOT THE KIND WHO JOIN COUNCIL FOR FAME/PORTFOLIO
everyone can be assured that once i commit to something, i will try my best even if i dun like it. dun give me all the bullshit you-need-to-like-something-better-to-commit-more rationale. coz it doesn't work this way for me. like it or not, i still do the same.
ok i am now fucking tired and i fuckingly need to slp. so i will just fuck off.
00:32
