Saturday, 15 December 2007
♥ stupid me :(
another wrong action ><
I duno if i am stupid or what. I probably score zero for EQ man. haiz.. worried and stressed over cny and sent some stupid email when i could have asked and give instructions properly. Now it is all my fault that i ruin all the relationships.
Tell me how to face the ppl now ><
It is hard to ask for stuff when i noe it is really difficult to get it since it is a solo work. But I urgently need to submit to the teachers and i feel really bad to rush her. It is just my fault that i put the 4 of them in decor when i noe that the combi is weird and might have some problems. Maybe running for CNY comm chair is a wrong thing to do in the first place coz i can't handle all these shit.
you deserve it Wei Ting. Just go and die seriously.
Oh and formal meeting tmr.. and all thanks to you, you can't get the stuff u want and see what magic u can do tmr.. stupid you! =@
I duno if i am stupid or what. I probably score zero for EQ man. haiz.. worried and stressed over cny and sent some stupid email when i could have asked and give instructions properly. Now it is all my fault that i ruin all the relationships.
Tell me how to face the ppl now ><
It is hard to ask for stuff when i noe it is really difficult to get it since it is a solo work. But I urgently need to submit to the teachers and i feel really bad to rush her. It is just my fault that i put the 4 of them in decor when i noe that the combi is weird and might have some problems. Maybe running for CNY comm chair is a wrong thing to do in the first place coz i can't handle all these shit.
you deserve it Wei Ting. Just go and die seriously.
Oh and formal meeting tmr.. and all thanks to you, you can't get the stuff u want and see what magic u can do tmr.. stupid you! =@
01:39
