Saturday, 22 December 2007
♥ yet another day
had fun with games though with an injured ankle. haha. dinner was great with ECACO, and my first time to Island Cremary with ECACO too. The ice cream is really good. :)
Anyway, formal meeting in the morning was okie, but certainly not the way i expected it to be. I was mostly stoning and listening and made very lil comments coz i felt that it is pointless becoz ppl can't rmb. Or maybe it is just my style that i like to tell them things via typing because it is much clearer and understandable. Judging from the way cny comm is going, i think only citygate finally realises how tight for time we are. The most important team of people still do not realise that.. I really hate to say this but i am very sure they will really cry when they realise they can't finish their work on time. they have around like 2 months to work on designs but until now, they still tell me that some things cannot be finalized and they still need feedback from the rest when i thought they should alr have gathered the ideas from their sub comm members. I really dun understand what is so hard about finalizing things, teachers and cny comm have given them the thumbs up, all they need to do is just to decide and yeah, everyone will be happy. Bt well, i am not like yiming or jiinshiuan, i know that i can't really just scold ppl when they are not task, becoz i can't scold well in english and my argument skills are lousy. Bestie was telling me to let the teacher advisors know the situation.. haiz, maybe i should really listen to him.. I really hope that they can really set their minds on CNY now.. I think i should really dun care whether they hate me or not. I need to get the work done.
Blogging at this time isn't intentional.. but i felt that i really need to let it out.. Kj has his own stuff to worry about and i can't really think of anyone i can talk to freely, or someone who really understands me :( if only i can find someone who can understand even when i dun tok much about my troubles.
" I thought that you are close to ___ ".. haiz well apparently this isn't the case now. i duno alot of people anymore. Even people like yijing. must be the way i am.. somehow, my impression of people always get from bad to worse. Maybe my preference for alot of things changes as time passes by.
Bestie asked me what i wan for christmas. Bt wad i really wan, i think no one can get it for me.. :(
Anyway, formal meeting in the morning was okie, but certainly not the way i expected it to be. I was mostly stoning and listening and made very lil comments coz i felt that it is pointless becoz ppl can't rmb. Or maybe it is just my style that i like to tell them things via typing because it is much clearer and understandable. Judging from the way cny comm is going, i think only citygate finally realises how tight for time we are. The most important team of people still do not realise that.. I really hate to say this but i am very sure they will really cry when they realise they can't finish their work on time. they have around like 2 months to work on designs but until now, they still tell me that some things cannot be finalized and they still need feedback from the rest when i thought they should alr have gathered the ideas from their sub comm members. I really dun understand what is so hard about finalizing things, teachers and cny comm have given them the thumbs up, all they need to do is just to decide and yeah, everyone will be happy. Bt well, i am not like yiming or jiinshiuan, i know that i can't really just scold ppl when they are not task, becoz i can't scold well in english and my argument skills are lousy. Bestie was telling me to let the teacher advisors know the situation.. haiz, maybe i should really listen to him.. I really hope that they can really set their minds on CNY now.. I think i should really dun care whether they hate me or not. I need to get the work done.
Blogging at this time isn't intentional.. but i felt that i really need to let it out.. Kj has his own stuff to worry about and i can't really think of anyone i can talk to freely, or someone who really understands me :( if only i can find someone who can understand even when i dun tok much about my troubles.
" I thought that you are close to ___ ".. haiz well apparently this isn't the case now. i duno alot of people anymore. Even people like yijing. must be the way i am.. somehow, my impression of people always get from bad to worse. Maybe my preference for alot of things changes as time passes by.
Bestie asked me what i wan for christmas. Bt wad i really wan, i think no one can get it for me.. :(
05:56
