Wednesday, 13 February 2008
♥ failure
haiz. i failed my basic driving theory. :(
I really deserve getting niao-ed by my brother and get scolded by him..
I am too complacent, arrogant and stupid..
Haiz, i did all the trial questions and trial test yesterday.. and i was quite confident of everything.. trial test i got like 47/50? (need to minimum 45/50 to pass this test)
haiz.. i am really sad.. who the hell will fail basic theory? everyone said it is common sensical and easy but i duno why i am so stupid..
haiz.. i am really disappointed with myself.. to think i dream about having my first practical lesson on sunday once i pass this test.. haiz. i duno wad to say about myself already.. should really just go zibei and die. i really suck..
I really deserve getting niao-ed by my brother and get scolded by him..
I am too complacent, arrogant and stupid..
Haiz, i did all the trial questions and trial test yesterday.. and i was quite confident of everything.. trial test i got like 47/50? (need to minimum 45/50 to pass this test)
haiz.. i am really sad.. who the hell will fail basic theory? everyone said it is common sensical and easy but i duno why i am so stupid..
haiz.. i am really disappointed with myself.. to think i dream about having my first practical lesson on sunday once i pass this test.. haiz. i duno wad to say about myself already.. should really just go zibei and die. i really suck..
20:50
