Monday, 25 February 2008
♥ sad
GET WELL SOON SIMCHUN!
Ahhh, i tolong all the gods in heaven to bo bi you to recover and be in as tip-top condition as you can be by tomorrow morning :'(
haiz duno how to say this but I would really really really feel very shitty if you are not the one emceeing with me coz the whole thing would be so god-damn different without you! >< all the jokes are meant for you and me! AND they will sound different if its me and the other person! BOO HOO HOO.. you are really damn important man :( I think i am kinda dependent on you for mental and emotional support for this emcee thing..
Anyway, damn your lymph node for swelling at this time >< ahhh okie, i am feeling like crap now.. i just hope that everything goes well tomorrow.
I feel damn stupid to scold that lymph node now but gahhh. damn it.
Ahhh, i tolong all the gods in heaven to bo bi you to recover and be in as tip-top condition as you can be by tomorrow morning :'(
haiz duno how to say this but I would really really really feel very shitty if you are not the one emceeing with me coz the whole thing would be so god-damn different without you! >< all the jokes are meant for you and me! AND they will sound different if its me and the other person! BOO HOO HOO.. you are really damn important man :( I think i am kinda dependent on you for mental and emotional support for this emcee thing..
Anyway, damn your lymph node for swelling at this time >< ahhh okie, i am feeling like crap now.. i just hope that everything goes well tomorrow.
I feel damn stupid to scold that lymph node now but gahhh. damn it.
01:53
