Saturday, 1 March 2008
♥ PASSED
WOO HOO! FLYING COLOURS FOR BASIC DRIVING THEORY!
YEAHH i passed! Finally! I can start on my practical lessons already! :D:D:D:D
I am gonna get my PDL (provisional driving license) tmr!
And yes! i am gonna go buy shoes with MEI JUN TMR! :D:D
YAY i hope i can buy the super super nice ones la!
CMS today! all the videos rocked! wooo alot of ppl like ECACO's! so yay!
tok to many juniors who wan to run for council today! HMMM YI-MING may be running!
wahh jiayou man :D
CNY AAR! boooo okie i still tink that PROM's AAR has alot alot alot more details compared to CNY's. I DUNO WHY but okie still can live with it.
and the bus uncle is super friendly today! BUT the uncle and aunty in the bus is super irritating! GRRR wait awhile will die izit! bus uncle trying to help a guy with the bus fare wad! Wazzup with the " don't need to wait for him alone, hurry up drive " (in mandarin). stupid! I LOVE THE BUS UNCLE heh. will say "thank you bye bye" and " wan shang hao! " so cute man :D
YEAHH i passed! Finally! I can start on my practical lessons already! :D:D:D:D
I am gonna get my PDL (provisional driving license) tmr!
And yes! i am gonna go buy shoes with MEI JUN TMR! :D:D
YAY i hope i can buy the super super nice ones la!
CMS today! all the videos rocked! wooo alot of ppl like ECACO's! so yay!
tok to many juniors who wan to run for council today! HMMM YI-MING may be running!
wahh jiayou man :D
CNY AAR! boooo okie i still tink that PROM's AAR has alot alot alot more details compared to CNY's. I DUNO WHY but okie still can live with it.
and the bus uncle is super friendly today! BUT the uncle and aunty in the bus is super irritating! GRRR wait awhile will die izit! bus uncle trying to help a guy with the bus fare wad! Wazzup with the " don't need to wait for him alone, hurry up drive " (in mandarin). stupid! I LOVE THE BUS UNCLE heh. will say "thank you bye bye" and " wan shang hao! " so cute man :D
00:06
