Thursday, 19 June 2008
♥ steammmming
I went to school in the morning for math mock block test II practice paper again. I got a strong feeling that i would fail math again this time, even though i did many questions on certain topics already.
Anyway, quite coincidentally, biqi was in the same bus as me this morning! haha, didn't expect that and we still smsed each other, asking whether we were turning up for the math practice paper session.
It had been a really long day for me.. seeing how much others have studied really worried me. I am not even close to half done for all my subjects. Haiz, well blame myself for arranging such a sucky schedule for my june holidays. Anyway, i tink i have enjoyed enough, but who would complain if they can get more rest?
Tired..
Seeing is blessing
Fortunate i am to have all these
Still in the midst of sensing what lies ahead
Is my heart thumping hard enough?
Is my brain working?
Am I alive?
random
Anyway, quite coincidentally, biqi was in the same bus as me this morning! haha, didn't expect that and we still smsed each other, asking whether we were turning up for the math practice paper session.
It had been a really long day for me.. seeing how much others have studied really worried me. I am not even close to half done for all my subjects. Haiz, well blame myself for arranging such a sucky schedule for my june holidays. Anyway, i tink i have enjoyed enough, but who would complain if they can get more rest?
Tired..
Seeing is blessing
Fortunate i am to have all these
Still in the midst of sensing what lies ahead
Is my heart thumping hard enough?
Is my brain working?
Am I alive?
random
23:09
