<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7904460692578471932?origin\x3dhttp://light-in-bottle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, 7 July 2008

♥ ECACO/council JTS

WOO. being horny rocks sometimes. ECACO seems to have this tradition of having horny people in the team. It is like this for 34th and 35th, i am not so sure about the other batches of council though. Had a great time with the juniors yesterday at VIVO. All of them are really cute. Cute in the sense that they are great bunch of people to hang around and have fun with. Even though marche wasn't a great place for treat, I still thank Jia Chen for organising JTS for us! :) And Ivan didn't get his $23 change! GAHH, i hope he gets it back somehow, gambling perhaps?

Council JTS was okie i guess. I finally got to meet my darlings even though some of the councillors didn't come. the food was rather bad, or izit because i wasn't in a good mood? haha, i duno! Played basketball and the game rocked. After that was dance and song session in the hot and stuffy room. I decided to take a breather after some time because i was simply gonna melt in there. Hmm, JTS is supposed to be a really happy event for me but somehow i didn't felt very happy. Its not the programme/stuffy room but i just felt lonely and fake but i am not sure why. But things got better in the end when i talk to Jin Yang during the walk to Holland Village. So thanks JY! You saved my day :)

Anyway, i really really really think that Jun Jie is really a damn nice guy and friend. I felt so good talking to him that i don't feel like going home. HMMM. -.-" I also totally felt like shit after i told BB that he has a beer belly. OMG, i should have known that no guys like girls telling them something bad about their body. I should have just shuddup man. Ahhh nvm. :(

Okie, this weekend has been eventful overall, it feels more like june hols than a long weekend break. I am so gonna die for my I&I, Group VII tutorial and cell signalling tutorial because i am having CNY treat tmr! Anyway hope that tmr's treat will be successful!

hmmm, bye!

XOXO, hungry! haha (:
00:55


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      myself!
      * Aquarius [29 January 1990]
      * Guangyang Primary School
      * Proud to be an Andersonian
      * Proud to be a Hwa Chongian

      hearts!
      <3 dancing
      <3 singing
      <3 sleeping
      <3 basketball
      <3 chocolates
      <3 SL-Mercedes
      <3 mahjong
      <3 stay happy and carefree!!!

      most importantly
      <3 My DEAREST family
      <3 MEWII
      <3 1503 and 2504
      <3 5th Anderson Student Council
      <3 HCI 07OG14
      <3 34th Hwa Chong Student Council
      <3 ECACO, PROM, CNY


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing