Tuesday, 5 August 2008
♥ unwanted
not much happened today, maybe the trip to the ECG room kinda made me feel the need to plan ahead and start thinking through what do i want to do in future.
Everyone is aiming to go to a good overseas university to study subjects that they feel would suit them the best. Evelyn wans to do international studies and economics i tink, meijun wans to study vet stuff, phyllis i tink medicine? i duno, i only rmb that her brother is in Yale University studying medicine.
I am still clueless. i want to do something fun, something that would enrich my everyday life - happening, unrestricted, non-mundane. I thought of tourism/hotel management but i duno if i can make it that far.. Cornell university is the best for tourism/hospitality studies.. UPenn Wharton for business studies. To be honest, i kinda of like the idea of me going Harvard to study something. BUT IN REALITY, is it really possible? i like Harvard because it is the best university in the world. I can market myself better when i decide to find a job in Singapore. Brand name of University matters. As in imagine NUS vs Harvard.
well, thats provided i can go that far in life..
I feel so hopeless all of a sudden.
Everyone is aiming to go to a good overseas university to study subjects that they feel would suit them the best. Evelyn wans to do international studies and economics i tink, meijun wans to study vet stuff, phyllis i tink medicine? i duno, i only rmb that her brother is in Yale University studying medicine.
I am still clueless. i want to do something fun, something that would enrich my everyday life - happening, unrestricted, non-mundane. I thought of tourism/hotel management but i duno if i can make it that far.. Cornell university is the best for tourism/hospitality studies.. UPenn Wharton for business studies. To be honest, i kinda of like the idea of me going Harvard to study something. BUT IN REALITY, is it really possible? i like Harvard because it is the best university in the world. I can market myself better when i decide to find a job in Singapore. Brand name of University matters. As in imagine NUS vs Harvard.
well, thats provided i can go that far in life..
I feel so hopeless all of a sudden.
20:46
