<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7904460692578471932?origin\x3dhttp://light-in-bottle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, 25 September 2008

♥ :(

Econs - S
Math - S
GP - S
Chem P3 - S

I have been on an "ASS" streak since BT1 this year. I don't know why I just can't pass any subject despite studying harder this time. The people around me did much better than me. I saw tears, bad moods, disappointed eyebrows and of course happy, elated faces for all those who did superbly well this time round. While observing, i actually started reflecting about my own performance and i really do feel ashamed.

I know it is not the time to indulge in self-pity and self-denial.

I put on a smile when facing my friends and classmates, I was in control of my emotions and felt that it wasn't a big deal to fail subjects, I told myself that things are not going to change even if i cry till my eyeballs drop out, I thought i have come to terms with my bad results since i don't even feel the urge to cry when i saw the marks i was getting. But as i was typing this, i could feel tears welling up in my eyes, i could feel the heart ache, i could feel everything that i normally would when i fail my tests. I feel so void of real feelings in school today, like i was faking my way through and i did it so naturally.

It is just a bad bad day for me and the rewards today are very countable.

1) steamboat with ECACO. Although i wasn't really in a talking mood, i am glad i still could laugh at things that are funny and i feel for this family.
2) talking to kheex, contrast being talking to him in the morning - i was feeling excited, talking to him after getting chem paper - i feel distorted, talking to him during ECACO steamboat - I feel relieved.
3) math remedial. i tyco-ly answered a question posted by Mr Ng correctly and i felt a sense of achievement when i helped Sean with math. I kinda understood alil more as to why many people say that he is charming. It is just in him kinda thing.

Alright, i am feeling hungry now, common for people like me who can bao ying bao shi when i don't feel happy.

Byebye world. I am off doing my GP body paragraph writing and maybe econs if i feel like it.

XOXO, hungry! haha (:
23:21


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      myself!
      * Aquarius [29 January 1990]
      * Guangyang Primary School
      * Proud to be an Andersonian
      * Proud to be a Hwa Chongian

      hearts!
      <3 dancing
      <3 singing
      <3 sleeping
      <3 basketball
      <3 chocolates
      <3 SL-Mercedes
      <3 mahjong
      <3 stay happy and carefree!!!

      most importantly
      <3 My DEAREST family
      <3 MEWII
      <3 1503 and 2504
      <3 5th Anderson Student Council
      <3 HCI 07OG14
      <3 34th Hwa Chong Student Council
      <3 ECACO, PROM, CNY


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing