Monday, 1 September 2008
♥ unproductive and weird
GAHHH runny nose, tired eyes, uneasy tummy..
i totally did nothing much today :( oh no this is really bad. construction work just 1 unit away from my unit and it starts from 9am to 5pm everyday (if i am not wrong).
I kinda didn't mug alot for the past few days, i also duno wads wrong with me. I WANT TO GET SCHOLARSHIP AND GO OVERSEAS TO STUDY but i am just not working hard enough for it. why why why :( I keep looking through the courses that i wanna study (hotel management/hospitality/tourism), searching for the institutions that provide the best education for such courses.. haiz. can't get back to reality. I keep envisioning myself studying in switzerland hotel schools or even in cornell hotel school when my prelim is so unprepared. i haven started on my personal statement or essays that i need to complete with the common application. :(
anyway, yup today is just a really bad day. and i am kinda hooked by TOWERBLOXX at facebook. well, i beat my own record twice in 2 days, from 86 blocks to 99 blocks to 101 blocks. this is really stupid but i just can't find the mood to mug.
I am really trying okie.. at least i put in more effort to study this time round and i even started on biology (alittle) when i usually dun touch it until the day before examinations. I went consultations, i tried to get my concepts right.. oh well. Prelims is going to be hard, i need more effort than that i tink. i am starting to like what i am studying so thats like a good sign. I keep feeling that i am getting the hang of things but maybe this feeling is just a fragment of my imagination.
i am just plain lazy and self-deceiving i guess. i feel so unknowledgable all of a sudden. and i seem to have alot of things to do after prelims, other than studying for A levels. i need to retake SATS and take SATS II for math in order to apply to cornell. I NEED ALOT OF HELP TO IMPROVE MY ENGLISH. why is my english so bad :( i need english tuition!! :( quite sad rite, almost 14 years of schooling in english yet my foundation is still so weak.
okie, i am just whining and whining and not making much sense in my thoughts. everything is just jumbled up and i just type whatever that pops up in my head. I tink i inherited my mum's gene seriously. my mum is as random, if not more random than me. OH and MY DAD too. my DAD is random to the max i swear. i probably inherited both in the gene loci for RANDOMNESS. check me out scientists.
okie, craps and craps, bye.
i totally did nothing much today :( oh no this is really bad. construction work just 1 unit away from my unit and it starts from 9am to 5pm everyday (if i am not wrong).
I kinda didn't mug alot for the past few days, i also duno wads wrong with me. I WANT TO GET SCHOLARSHIP AND GO OVERSEAS TO STUDY but i am just not working hard enough for it. why why why :( I keep looking through the courses that i wanna study (hotel management/hospitality/tourism), searching for the institutions that provide the best education for such courses.. haiz. can't get back to reality. I keep envisioning myself studying in switzerland hotel schools or even in cornell hotel school when my prelim is so unprepared. i haven started on my personal statement or essays that i need to complete with the common application. :(
anyway, yup today is just a really bad day. and i am kinda hooked by TOWERBLOXX at facebook. well, i beat my own record twice in 2 days, from 86 blocks to 99 blocks to 101 blocks. this is really stupid but i just can't find the mood to mug.
I am really trying okie.. at least i put in more effort to study this time round and i even started on biology (alittle) when i usually dun touch it until the day before examinations. I went consultations, i tried to get my concepts right.. oh well. Prelims is going to be hard, i need more effort than that i tink. i am starting to like what i am studying so thats like a good sign. I keep feeling that i am getting the hang of things but maybe this feeling is just a fragment of my imagination.
i am just plain lazy and self-deceiving i guess. i feel so unknowledgable all of a sudden. and i seem to have alot of things to do after prelims, other than studying for A levels. i need to retake SATS and take SATS II for math in order to apply to cornell. I NEED ALOT OF HELP TO IMPROVE MY ENGLISH. why is my english so bad :( i need english tuition!! :( quite sad rite, almost 14 years of schooling in english yet my foundation is still so weak.
okie, i am just whining and whining and not making much sense in my thoughts. everything is just jumbled up and i just type whatever that pops up in my head. I tink i inherited my mum's gene seriously. my mum is as random, if not more random than me. OH and MY DAD too. my DAD is random to the max i swear. i probably inherited both in the gene loci for RANDOMNESS. check me out scientists.
okie, craps and craps, bye.
20:14
