Sunday, 28 December 2008
♥ council christmas party!
today's council christmas party! :D
Other than getting scratched by yiming's dog, everything else was quite good! :D hohoho, i had alot of fun playing mahjong! haha it was also the first time i HU so fast in a game :) i get to see most of my council mates again. yay :)
I am happy!
i am also alil sad at the same time la, coz it could be the last time so many of us can gather together.
I LOVE COUNCIL! haha :)
Other than getting scratched by yiming's dog, everything else was quite good! :D hohoho, i had alot of fun playing mahjong! haha it was also the first time i HU so fast in a game :) i get to see most of my council mates again. yay :)
I am happy!
i am also alil sad at the same time la, coz it could be the last time so many of us can gather together.
I LOVE COUNCIL! haha :)
01:00
