Wednesday, 31 December 2008
♥ ECACO christmas party and Cornell Supplement Essay
WOOHOO ECACO CHRISTMAS PARTY TODAY! (or maybe yesterday hahaha).
Ahhh, maybe the whole event should have started earlier? I felt that time flew too fast and I wanted to have longer time together with my fellow ECACOIANS. Oh well, i kinda wrote messages and gave happiness quotes to everyone of them, hoping that the quotes can give them some sort of motivation to stay happy and be happy. As I was writing messages, I realised that i didn't really know some people well enough, i don't really have alot of things to write but I just gahbarah and try to fill up the space. ahh, sounds quite unsincere but i swear that everything i wrote came from the bottom of my heart. It is quite sad isn't it? like we all have been through so much together as a committee but I am still quite distant to some of them. Oh well, I can't be close to everyone i guess, its just impossible to do so. hahaha, so ahh, i shall ignore the sense of guilt that i am feeling right now.
haha, I actually wrote on wanjing's message that i hope things could work out for XXX and her, didn't really see her reaction but i am afraid i am poking into her personal stuff too much. oh well, XXX is a good catch and they are compatible lor. ahh, okie well, i wrote it on impulse and I shall not regret about it. Hopefully my message works magic and things really work out. hahaha, that would be the best lor, and the most i could do for a nice good friend :)
Had KFC and canadian pizza! awfully sinful please, but i only ate the meat without all the starch and skin and fats, so i wasn't that full compared to the rest who ate up everything and left only the bones. haha. I oso realise that actually i have some talent for cooking. hahaha, or maybe coz I kind of had some ambitions when i was young to be able to cook nice dishes for my family so that my mum can stop cooking terrible stuff. AHH :P i am damn bad. but i tink over the years, this "secret" wish is slowly being forgotten bah, i rarely eat at home nowadays and my mum doesn't cook that often too coz the skin on her fingers kept cracking and they hurt when my mum does household chores. I kinda missed some of the food that my mum used to cook, especially for breakfast. I am getting sick of BAOS la, my mum always cook steamed buns from the packet for breakfast. RAR. and coz of council, i started skipping breakfast and it has become a habit alr. :( maybe thats why my brain deterioriates haha. lack of good nourishment, always eat outside food!!! okie i am totally crapping, i SOOOO FAT, totally over-nourished la! okie, shall eat lesser haahahaha.
played at playgrounds, i love peiwen's condo, if i lived there since young, i probably would have very happy childhood memories. treetop pavilion, water playground (ermm its just normal play ground in water haha), all the turning equipments.. ahh, luxurious life. woohoo, maybe next time can go her house and swim! :) i haven swam for a long long time...
and for cornell supplement essay, i just written like 467 words of main ideas with some sorta sentence structure, I need to work on it and turn it into some 1000+ words essay with better language and stronger ideas. haha. JIAYOU LE WEI TING! if i ever approach anyone of you to help, please help me k? My england powderful :( anyway deadline 2jan! RAR, must rush out le yo, no time to waste anymore.
haha and i am hooked on to pets society in facebook, like wth, i can like spend hours playing it, my pet named monsterr is freaking cute la. hahaha i owned her!! yay!! haha i went to the stylist to change his sex to female coz i pressed the wrong better at the start without realising lol. yay a female pet! :D
ahhh, this is damn random but anyway, my brother just launched his magic business, hope that things are smooth for him bah. haha, currently trying to sell "torch to rose" - his plan to earn some money for the coming valentines. For guys who want to impress girls and don't know how to go about doing so, you all can visit http://www.magicwk.blogspot.com/ to find out more! Let me know if you are interested :) you can go look at the video that my brother took to know how the thing works.
Ahhh, maybe the whole event should have started earlier? I felt that time flew too fast and I wanted to have longer time together with my fellow ECACOIANS. Oh well, i kinda wrote messages and gave happiness quotes to everyone of them, hoping that the quotes can give them some sort of motivation to stay happy and be happy. As I was writing messages, I realised that i didn't really know some people well enough, i don't really have alot of things to write but I just gahbarah and try to fill up the space. ahh, sounds quite unsincere but i swear that everything i wrote came from the bottom of my heart. It is quite sad isn't it? like we all have been through so much together as a committee but I am still quite distant to some of them. Oh well, I can't be close to everyone i guess, its just impossible to do so. hahaha, so ahh, i shall ignore the sense of guilt that i am feeling right now.
haha, I actually wrote on wanjing's message that i hope things could work out for XXX and her, didn't really see her reaction but i am afraid i am poking into her personal stuff too much. oh well, XXX is a good catch and they are compatible lor. ahh, okie well, i wrote it on impulse and I shall not regret about it. Hopefully my message works magic and things really work out. hahaha, that would be the best lor, and the most i could do for a nice good friend :)
Had KFC and canadian pizza! awfully sinful please, but i only ate the meat without all the starch and skin and fats, so i wasn't that full compared to the rest who ate up everything and left only the bones. haha. I oso realise that actually i have some talent for cooking. hahaha, or maybe coz I kind of had some ambitions when i was young to be able to cook nice dishes for my family so that my mum can stop cooking terrible stuff. AHH :P i am damn bad. but i tink over the years, this "secret" wish is slowly being forgotten bah, i rarely eat at home nowadays and my mum doesn't cook that often too coz the skin on her fingers kept cracking and they hurt when my mum does household chores. I kinda missed some of the food that my mum used to cook, especially for breakfast. I am getting sick of BAOS la, my mum always cook steamed buns from the packet for breakfast. RAR. and coz of council, i started skipping breakfast and it has become a habit alr. :( maybe thats why my brain deterioriates haha. lack of good nourishment, always eat outside food!!! okie i am totally crapping, i SOOOO FAT, totally over-nourished la! okie, shall eat lesser haahahaha.
played at playgrounds, i love peiwen's condo, if i lived there since young, i probably would have very happy childhood memories. treetop pavilion, water playground (ermm its just normal play ground in water haha), all the turning equipments.. ahh, luxurious life. woohoo, maybe next time can go her house and swim! :) i haven swam for a long long time...
and for cornell supplement essay, i just written like 467 words of main ideas with some sorta sentence structure, I need to work on it and turn it into some 1000+ words essay with better language and stronger ideas. haha. JIAYOU LE WEI TING! if i ever approach anyone of you to help, please help me k? My england powderful :( anyway deadline 2jan! RAR, must rush out le yo, no time to waste anymore.
haha and i am hooked on to pets society in facebook, like wth, i can like spend hours playing it, my pet named monsterr is freaking cute la. hahaha i owned her!! yay!! haha i went to the stylist to change his sex to female coz i pressed the wrong better at the start without realising lol. yay a female pet! :D
ahhh, this is damn random but anyway, my brother just launched his magic business, hope that things are smooth for him bah. haha, currently trying to sell "torch to rose" - his plan to earn some money for the coming valentines. For guys who want to impress girls and don't know how to go about doing so, you all can visit http://www.magicwk.blogspot.com/ to find out more! Let me know if you are interested :) you can go look at the video that my brother took to know how the thing works.
03:44
