<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7904460692578471932?origin\x3dhttp://light-in-bottle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, 18 December 2008

♥ Miss No Good and Reflections

I just finished watching 不良笑花! Oh man, its really good! I was rather touched and happy when i was watching certain scenes! Shall embed onto my blog post for ur pleasure! BTW, this is ERMM PG! haha.



haha damn sweet! :D



心酸 :(



haha, i teared when XiaoHua said her piece to TangMen ><


Anyway, i was intending to write my uni essays just now. Saw the council photos that i took last time and I started to look at every one of them again. They do helped me recall and remember what happened during my council term. I am so glad that i have more happy memories than those sad ones. I really do love all of you guys! :)) All the times that we spent together, regardless how tiring we got when we made and hoisted our 20m long dragon, how upset we got when erik started ranting at us for being too happy too early during de-briefing after orientation, how glad we were as we sat down at central plaza after we finished hoisting all decorations up to enjoy our MAF grand light up, how joyful we got as we each got our own partner to dance our mass dances and speedy and sing college songs, how good we felt as we cheered "ai pi mai pi" after worksessions...the tiresome CNY overnight worksession, the rain that didn't dampen the openhouse mood at the inner plaza, the fun we had scaring the ass out of the crowd at SCREAM07, our "dynamic experience" during ELECO, the clean up session after every successful event and worksessions, all the outings we had...


you 50 councillors, I know you all have the same feeling if you are reading my post now. The common experiences and encounters really make hwachong's school life more unique than ever for the 50 of us. Let's not get separated in our own ways shall we? I still yearn all the basketball games, the random councillor gatherings at any corner of the school, how we helped our juniors to increase crowd numbers during dance and song sessions and all the spontaneous things that councillors would do.


34HCSC! I LOVE YOU GUYS! :)

XOXO, hungry! haha (:
16:19


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      myself!
      * Aquarius [29 January 1990]
      * Guangyang Primary School
      * Proud to be an Andersonian
      * Proud to be a Hwa Chongian

      hearts!
      <3 dancing
      <3 singing
      <3 sleeping
      <3 basketball
      <3 chocolates
      <3 SL-Mercedes
      <3 mahjong
      <3 stay happy and carefree!!!

      most importantly
      <3 My DEAREST family
      <3 MEWII
      <3 1503 and 2504
      <3 5th Anderson Student Council
      <3 HCI 07OG14
      <3 34th Hwa Chong Student Council
      <3 ECACO, PROM, CNY


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing