Saturday, 27 December 2008
♥ weird feeling
hmmmm, okie i am having this random feeling again. I am missing someone now. :(
it's rather late and i just finished writing 4 xmas cards. haha, supposed to rite to more ppl but i couldn't find anymore construction paper. GAHHHH. so if you are lucky, you will get a letter from me tmr. if you are not then too bad.
i think i always contradict myself alot, as in feelings. what i say may not be what i feel at the point of time. yeah, rebellious self, used to lie alot abt my feelings so that i hope i could be protected from being hurt. I think i kinda put up alot of protective layers around myself to protect myself. like for e.g, be fierce so that no one bullys me. I think i have quite a fragile heart and mentality. i am very afraid of changes, failures and tediousness. I worry alot but I always give concerns to anyone who needs them and help anyone who needs it. I noe i am bornt to be some miss nice. I find it harder and harder to be mean alr. even if i need to be mean, i would choose to be mean inside my physical form e.g cursing under my breath. haha. i hate conflicts.
i hope i can be better to myself, to really go all out to get what i want. i succumb to pressures too easily nowadays. where is my old strong self!! I used to be so confident of myself...
okie, this is supposed to be some emo post coz i am supposed to be missing somebody, oh well, the person would never noe..
it's rather late and i just finished writing 4 xmas cards. haha, supposed to rite to more ppl but i couldn't find anymore construction paper. GAHHHH. so if you are lucky, you will get a letter from me tmr. if you are not then too bad.
i think i always contradict myself alot, as in feelings. what i say may not be what i feel at the point of time. yeah, rebellious self, used to lie alot abt my feelings so that i hope i could be protected from being hurt. I think i kinda put up alot of protective layers around myself to protect myself. like for e.g, be fierce so that no one bullys me. I think i have quite a fragile heart and mentality. i am very afraid of changes, failures and tediousness. I worry alot but I always give concerns to anyone who needs them and help anyone who needs it. I noe i am bornt to be some miss nice. I find it harder and harder to be mean alr. even if i need to be mean, i would choose to be mean inside my physical form e.g cursing under my breath. haha. i hate conflicts.
i hope i can be better to myself, to really go all out to get what i want. i succumb to pressures too easily nowadays. where is my old strong self!! I used to be so confident of myself...
okie, this is supposed to be some emo post coz i am supposed to be missing somebody, oh well, the person would never noe..
03:08
