Saturday, 3 January 2009
♥ Sorry that I'm LATE
hoho, its 3rd Jan already (12:05am).. haha is it too late to embark on a new year blog entry? :P
hoho, spend the last second of 2008 and first second of 2009 with shuhui, andrew and chenyang, as well as all the banglas at esplanade. Fireworks was so pretty! It was somewhat different from what i had seen last year, probably because of our location. This time round, i could easily zoom into the fireworks in the sky using andrew's camera and still had a really clear view.. too bad that zhixiang couldn't join us, but anyway, the 4 of us managed to catch the train at cityhall which wasn't very crowded. haha everyone came to my hse to play overnight mahjong as planned. So it was mahjong all the way till 7:30am. We were all dead tired after that.. everyone tried to catch some slp before leaving my hse 15min before 10am. For me, i slpt till 3pm and was woken up by yibing's call to settle the class party stuff. Anyway, i am glad that things are getting smoother and we would at least have a proper dinner.. I shall bring all the utensils stuff since i can't prepare for potluck - I have outing before the christmas party with 74gang, junjie and jialiang.
Spent 1st and 2nd jan rushing out cornell's essays and I am happy that everything is over and done with. THANKS STANLEY KAHLIANG!! :) now i just hope that teacher's evaluation forms are received by Cornell, i know that Miss Claire has submitted her recommendation to the office alr, not too sure about Mr Chan coz he didn't reply to my SMS!! RAR. I seriously hope that my application arrives safely to Cornell and whoever reads my essays can consider me despite my bad academic results.. I really really want to study hospitality management!! :(
2008 wasn't a very happy year for me. lotsa things happened and my results took a downturn. A year full of tears and pessimism. I wouldn't say that I miss schooling coz i know i don't. I really had enough of mugging and I hope that the length of this break is just nice for me to recover from the fatigue, the heartbreak and all sorts of problems that i encountered for the past year. On the other hand, i came to realize i actually have alot of good friends, always willing to help me. big thank you to everybody, especially KAHLIANG! haha, my 贵人!
I don't really have high hopes for 2009 because i don't know what good things can happen to me. I know its new year and i should be having more positive thoughts, oh well, shan't really expect too much, haha rather contradictory to what i told my friends about staying positive -.-
my new year resolutions!
1) no bgr
2) be more confident
3) lose weight healthily
4) to excel in things i undertake
5) stay happy and don't always hu si luan xiang.
6) treasure friendships
7) attend at least 1 hwachong school event
8) continue dancing
9) - (shall keep my last resolution blank)
I am taking out my wisdom tooth on 5th Jan. Hopefully I can recover fast enough to resume waitressing work.
this year, i hope that all my friends can find their own happiness and all the best in their applications to overseas universities. for the guys, best of luck in NS :)
hoho, spend the last second of 2008 and first second of 2009 with shuhui, andrew and chenyang, as well as all the banglas at esplanade. Fireworks was so pretty! It was somewhat different from what i had seen last year, probably because of our location. This time round, i could easily zoom into the fireworks in the sky using andrew's camera and still had a really clear view.. too bad that zhixiang couldn't join us, but anyway, the 4 of us managed to catch the train at cityhall which wasn't very crowded. haha everyone came to my hse to play overnight mahjong as planned. So it was mahjong all the way till 7:30am. We were all dead tired after that.. everyone tried to catch some slp before leaving my hse 15min before 10am. For me, i slpt till 3pm and was woken up by yibing's call to settle the class party stuff. Anyway, i am glad that things are getting smoother and we would at least have a proper dinner.. I shall bring all the utensils stuff since i can't prepare for potluck - I have outing before the christmas party with 74gang, junjie and jialiang.
Spent 1st and 2nd jan rushing out cornell's essays and I am happy that everything is over and done with. THANKS STANLEY KAHLIANG!! :) now i just hope that teacher's evaluation forms are received by Cornell, i know that Miss Claire has submitted her recommendation to the office alr, not too sure about Mr Chan coz he didn't reply to my SMS!! RAR. I seriously hope that my application arrives safely to Cornell and whoever reads my essays can consider me despite my bad academic results.. I really really want to study hospitality management!! :(
2008 wasn't a very happy year for me. lotsa things happened and my results took a downturn. A year full of tears and pessimism. I wouldn't say that I miss schooling coz i know i don't. I really had enough of mugging and I hope that the length of this break is just nice for me to recover from the fatigue, the heartbreak and all sorts of problems that i encountered for the past year. On the other hand, i came to realize i actually have alot of good friends, always willing to help me. big thank you to everybody, especially KAHLIANG! haha, my 贵人!
I don't really have high hopes for 2009 because i don't know what good things can happen to me. I know its new year and i should be having more positive thoughts, oh well, shan't really expect too much, haha rather contradictory to what i told my friends about staying positive -.-
my new year resolutions!
1) no bgr
2) be more confident
3) lose weight healthily
4) to excel in things i undertake
5) stay happy and don't always hu si luan xiang.
6) treasure friendships
7) attend at least 1 hwachong school event
8) continue dancing
9) - (shall keep my last resolution blank)
I am taking out my wisdom tooth on 5th Jan. Hopefully I can recover fast enough to resume waitressing work.
this year, i hope that all my friends can find their own happiness and all the best in their applications to overseas universities. for the guys, best of luck in NS :)
00:05
