Friday, 20 February 2009
♥ my diary and happenings!
I have started to keep a diary which i wrote in it almost everyday since the night of Valentine's Day this year. I realise i like writing out my reflections and feelings on paper instead of penning everything down on a blog for everyone to see.. but then again, shall blog once or twice a week to keep my frens updated on whats going on in my life..
my cousins from malaysia came this week to stay with us while they search for jobs! now my house is more crowded, more lively than in the past. I've been the only one at home almost every morning and early afternoon so I am glad for such a change. Whats best is that there are 2 more people who can play 3-ppl mahjong with me!!! hahaha, my brother played with us once in a while so my mahjong craving is satisfied. ^^
I applied for capitaland debit card so i can finally pay for my uni application to Lausanne so that they can start to process my application. what's left now would be my essay of interest and some other certificates and hopefully letter of recommendation from meritus mandarin! It is also time to do cover letter and new resume for my job application should my father decided that i do not need to help him out at his office. Biqi has kindly found some rather cool job on jobscentral which i think i may want to apply soon. I have procrastinated for quite some time already so i better start to get things done.
Gonna go CMS tmr.. hopefully i dun stutter or keep saying the wrong things, shimin is around so i think there shouldn't be any problem la. Her english is so so much better than mine :)
Extracting my remaining wisdom teeth on 4th March. I would be missing a job opportunity, dun really give a damn anymore coz i wan my teeth out asap, i dun wanna postpone the date.
went to adam khoo's patterns of excellence preview in the evening. learnt some stuff but no point coz most of the stuff are quite common sensical. Need to join the programme to really benefit from it but cost is $2600 (for today's ppl only)/$4360 (for others who are interested), pay in full or pay monthly. If i have the money, i probably would have gone to see what adam khoo's company can do to change my obstinate mindset and pathetic emotional state.
went kboxing today with cheryl and chunying. yayness, i love you girls man :D i sung my hearts out even though i zhao xia abit here and there at the start. I am starting to feel that my voice is more suitable to sing those "screaming" songs. haha. mine is ightly powerful voice la. haha. yay :D
alright, getting alil boy crazy recently.. ahhh.
my cousins from malaysia came this week to stay with us while they search for jobs! now my house is more crowded, more lively than in the past. I've been the only one at home almost every morning and early afternoon so I am glad for such a change. Whats best is that there are 2 more people who can play 3-ppl mahjong with me!!! hahaha, my brother played with us once in a while so my mahjong craving is satisfied. ^^
I applied for capitaland debit card so i can finally pay for my uni application to Lausanne so that they can start to process my application. what's left now would be my essay of interest and some other certificates and hopefully letter of recommendation from meritus mandarin! It is also time to do cover letter and new resume for my job application should my father decided that i do not need to help him out at his office. Biqi has kindly found some rather cool job on jobscentral which i think i may want to apply soon. I have procrastinated for quite some time already so i better start to get things done.
Gonna go CMS tmr.. hopefully i dun stutter or keep saying the wrong things, shimin is around so i think there shouldn't be any problem la. Her english is so so much better than mine :)
Extracting my remaining wisdom teeth on 4th March. I would be missing a job opportunity, dun really give a damn anymore coz i wan my teeth out asap, i dun wanna postpone the date.
went to adam khoo's patterns of excellence preview in the evening. learnt some stuff but no point coz most of the stuff are quite common sensical. Need to join the programme to really benefit from it but cost is $2600 (for today's ppl only)/$4360 (for others who are interested), pay in full or pay monthly. If i have the money, i probably would have gone to see what adam khoo's company can do to change my obstinate mindset and pathetic emotional state.
went kboxing today with cheryl and chunying. yayness, i love you girls man :D i sung my hearts out even though i zhao xia abit here and there at the start. I am starting to feel that my voice is more suitable to sing those "screaming" songs. haha. mine is ightly powerful voice la. haha. yay :D
alright, getting alil boy crazy recently.. ahhh.
00:18
