Monday, 30 March 2009
♥ 251th post for something special!
I WENT TO IMM TODAY TO CATCH FAHRENHEIT'S AUTOGRAPH SESSION!! WOOHOOO! was there since 11:15am but the queue was horrendously long. Well, the event is supposed to start at 3pm on 29th march but there were kuku ppl who camped at IMM since friday/sat and there were some who reached at 7am this morning. Crazy, I actually thought that I would be early enough to grab the first few rows or something. I ended up getting stuck at the warehouse area at IMM and stoned for 5 hours or more. I didn't even catch them sing live pls. Took lotsa photos but my cam had to fail me when I was at the first row - battery went flat. TMD, alot of photos are not that clear because i had to zoom x7.7 to x12 to catch their faces. GAHHH. I am glad that chunying went with me! AND I GOT TO SHAKE HANDS WITH THE 4 OF THEM!! WOOHOO! I said jiayou to everyone, i wanted to say more but i guess i couldn't really think of anything special to say to each of them.
haha wu chun held my hand the longest fyi. =P
Anyway, couldn't really stop thinking about Da Dong till now, went online to look at his photos, read all his blog posts, tried watching rolling love but i stopped after 2 videos coz i wasn't really in the mood to watch drama.. oh shit, this is damn sucky. Ayee why is he not my boyfren la! :(:( Do you noe.. He was supposed to be a member of a boy band called 3J with Jay Chou and Jordon Chan la. But the company (BMG) collapsed during 9/11 incident so the plan was scraped. I tell you, i really feel like joining Jiro's Fan Club man. hahaha, i know all these are meaningless coz at the end of the day, I would be wasting my time and money..
Nvm, hopefully i will have a good dream today and I can start my life fresh tmr by starting on my local uni application essays. I have about 3-4 essays in total to write. AYEE DA DONG GIVE ME POWER!
Last but not least, thanks chunying! YOU ARE THE BEST!
00:55
