Sunday, 8 March 2009
♥ - fill in the blank
I am starting to feel that time flies. The clock ticks faster than usual and my days become history the next moment. So what have I been doing? Wasting more time? Or maybe it's really time for a change in habits because I am trapped by my own inertia to turn words into actions..
Extracted my last 2 wisdom teeth on 4th March. Right after the operation, half side of my face was numb and I don't feel good about recovering as fast as the previous experience. Till now, my face is still swelling but very minimally and the wound still hurts once in a while. Maybe because i have stopped taking painkillers. Not going to take pictures of my teeth, they all look the same just that this time, some gum tissues were stuck onto the teeth when they were extracted from my mouth, I could literally see the red flesh hanging on the root of the teeth. Need more details? Don't think so, you should have inferred that the 2nd operation sucks.
Results on 6th March. Went to Meritus before island cremary to collect my employment certificate. Hopefully the certificate is a plus plus point for me to enter Lausanne. Met up with MEI to eat icecream before heading to school.
Results? I took the transparent folder from Mr Ng and thanked him for his guidance by shaking his hands. I checked for mistakes in the testimonial and chucked the folder into the brightsparks bag. Didn't have the courage to look at my grades. Saw my frens crying over their results.. I know its damn bad to say this but i have no idea why they were crying when I saw As all over their result slips.. or maybe I do. Regardless, this made me more reluctant and less confident to look at my grades. I refused to let anyone know my results other than him at that time, or maybe coz I know he is probably the only one whom I trust alot to give me the courage to accept whatever's on the paper. I want to thank alot of people for comforting me, giving me hugs and pokky, verbal and gesture encouragement. My results are good enough for me to apply to Lausanne (minimum requirement is C for 3 H2 subjects which is not hard to achieve) but not fantastic. I am sorry if I didn't reply any smses, I didn't feel that I was in the mood to share my actual thoughts/feelings and results. I know its unfair that I am keeping my grades a secret when I knew what you all got but I feel inferior. I don't want to make myself unhappy by revealing my grades. I am selfish this time.
Thanks kahliang, you are my bestest male friend ever and congratulations for your 8As! You totally deserve it :) I am glad you stay in bishan so its so convenient for us to meet up and talk.
My dad can't afford to sponsor me to study overseas.. but I will find a way out.
Extracted my last 2 wisdom teeth on 4th March. Right after the operation, half side of my face was numb and I don't feel good about recovering as fast as the previous experience. Till now, my face is still swelling but very minimally and the wound still hurts once in a while. Maybe because i have stopped taking painkillers. Not going to take pictures of my teeth, they all look the same just that this time, some gum tissues were stuck onto the teeth when they were extracted from my mouth, I could literally see the red flesh hanging on the root of the teeth. Need more details? Don't think so, you should have inferred that the 2nd operation sucks.
Results on 6th March. Went to Meritus before island cremary to collect my employment certificate. Hopefully the certificate is a plus plus point for me to enter Lausanne. Met up with MEI to eat icecream before heading to school.
Results? I took the transparent folder from Mr Ng and thanked him for his guidance by shaking his hands. I checked for mistakes in the testimonial and chucked the folder into the brightsparks bag. Didn't have the courage to look at my grades. Saw my frens crying over their results.. I know its damn bad to say this but i have no idea why they were crying when I saw As all over their result slips.. or maybe I do. Regardless, this made me more reluctant and less confident to look at my grades. I refused to let anyone know my results other than him at that time, or maybe coz I know he is probably the only one whom I trust alot to give me the courage to accept whatever's on the paper. I want to thank alot of people for comforting me, giving me hugs and pokky, verbal and gesture encouragement. My results are good enough for me to apply to Lausanne (minimum requirement is C for 3 H2 subjects which is not hard to achieve) but not fantastic. I am sorry if I didn't reply any smses, I didn't feel that I was in the mood to share my actual thoughts/feelings and results. I know its unfair that I am keeping my grades a secret when I knew what you all got but I feel inferior. I don't want to make myself unhappy by revealing my grades. I am selfish this time.
Thanks kahliang, you are my bestest male friend ever and congratulations for your 8As! You totally deserve it :) I am glad you stay in bishan so its so convenient for us to meet up and talk.
My dad can't afford to sponsor me to study overseas.. but I will find a way out.
14:49
