Sunday, 22 March 2009
♥ pick myself up again
i am getting quite sick of applying stuff. There are tons of essays to rite and the worse part of all is that my english sucks so I always have to find others to edit for me. yeah sorry guys :(
so now i am officially left with HPB, NUS, NTU and SMU. how nice. I applied for so many scholarships.. PSC, MAS, FIREfly, MPA, LCKF, HDB, SIA when my A level result is crap. Oh well, the scholarship bodies must be so irritated to look through my pathetic academic portfolio that will waste 30sec of their time. basically, I can say that those organizations will infer that I didn't study at all for my 2 years in hwachong because of my lousy grades at every single exam i.e block tests, promos, prelims. if not, they will categorize me as belonging to the lower-intelligience level students who are not academically-talented. So very good, they dun even have to read my essays and CCA achievements because my profile will be naturally chunked into the nearest dustbin/recycle bin in their computers. So watch me, I am gonna receive rejection after rejection, starting from MAS. Even then, I wun be upset or anything because I tried my best to realise my dream of studying hospitality management overseas. I seriously don't deserve any scholarship with my lousy grades.
Work today. I realise that I have been dreading to go to work nowadays. Can't really find the motivation, especially after A level result release. My heels always go against my will to work by giving me aches and pain. Looks like my muscle strain hasn't recover fully yet. I was looking at the sole of feet and I realise that they are in bad condition - skin is peeling, some parts are abit swollen and stuff. haiz. But its alright, for the sake of my hospitality dream, I am gonna sustain on and work! hahaha, at least there are a few eye candies around to satisfy my eyes' craving to look at beautiful things.
Looking at the scars on my hands now, right one caused by yiming's dog and the other coz i somehow cut myself when i was alighting from the bus carrying cupboards during the yusof ishak camp. Maybe i will be scarred for life, then when i grow old, i will look at them and lie about the heroic things i have done to entertain young kids or something.
Today, my colleague asked me if I am single and i said yes. I asked him to guess the number of singlehood years I experience and he said 19. The next comment he gave was "are you planning to be a nun?" hahhaha, guess my reply.
so now i am officially left with HPB, NUS, NTU and SMU. how nice. I applied for so many scholarships.. PSC, MAS, FIREfly, MPA, LCKF, HDB, SIA when my A level result is crap. Oh well, the scholarship bodies must be so irritated to look through my pathetic academic portfolio that will waste 30sec of their time. basically, I can say that those organizations will infer that I didn't study at all for my 2 years in hwachong because of my lousy grades at every single exam i.e block tests, promos, prelims. if not, they will categorize me as belonging to the lower-intelligience level students who are not academically-talented. So very good, they dun even have to read my essays and CCA achievements because my profile will be naturally chunked into the nearest dustbin/recycle bin in their computers. So watch me, I am gonna receive rejection after rejection, starting from MAS. Even then, I wun be upset or anything because I tried my best to realise my dream of studying hospitality management overseas. I seriously don't deserve any scholarship with my lousy grades.
Work today. I realise that I have been dreading to go to work nowadays. Can't really find the motivation, especially after A level result release. My heels always go against my will to work by giving me aches and pain. Looks like my muscle strain hasn't recover fully yet. I was looking at the sole of feet and I realise that they are in bad condition - skin is peeling, some parts are abit swollen and stuff. haiz. But its alright, for the sake of my hospitality dream, I am gonna sustain on and work! hahaha, at least there are a few eye candies around to satisfy my eyes' craving to look at beautiful things.
Looking at the scars on my hands now, right one caused by yiming's dog and the other coz i somehow cut myself when i was alighting from the bus carrying cupboards during the yusof ishak camp. Maybe i will be scarred for life, then when i grow old, i will look at them and lie about the heroic things i have done to entertain young kids or something.
Today, my colleague asked me if I am single and i said yes. I asked him to guess the number of singlehood years I experience and he said 19. The next comment he gave was "are you planning to be a nun?" hahhaha, guess my reply.
01:32
