<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7904460692578471932?origin\x3dhttp://light-in-bottle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, 12 March 2009

♥ tired

I guess this word "tired" is insufficient to descibe what I am feeling right now. Woke up late but i still felt like going back to my bed and slp forever. Maybe a better way of putting what i mentioned above is that i wish i die today and revive when things are getting better.

Vanessa called me today to settle my dad's proposal to set up another branch of chicken house at marina bay where the IR is. I felt like screaming fuck you at my dad for taking me for granted and his distorted way of viewing things. I AM NOT A MISS NICE. he is expecting me to put my very best to get his proposal done perfectly and he's not doing any shit to help. Or maybe i should say this: he is uneducated, he noes nothing about writing proposals and his english is pathetic. My sis has washed her hands off for this proposal and this responsibility naturally became mine just because I have the highest education qualification in this family. My point is, why should i even be bothered to help him when he doesn't even give a shit about my hospitality dream? He is not even thinking of solutions to HELP ME. that's probably his way of making me give up my dream and study in singapore so that I DON'T SPEND MUCH OF HIS FUCKING MONEY BECAUSE HE CAN USE HIS CPF and HE CAN SEE ME EVERYDAY. Does he even understand what I am going through? I am doing this for my own future, ITS MY OWN FUTURE. I STUDIED SO HARD.. FOR WHAT? i could fucking just don't study at all and still get into ANY university in singapore. maybe you guys may think that the above business idea is a way to increase his income. of coz it does if the business is a success, but all the extra income earn goes into his pocket FOR HIS OWN FUCKING USES FIRST before anything goes to me i.e his fucking cigarettes.

I don't wish to say more and I am glad my tears are dried now.

XOXO, hungry! haha (:
15:05


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      myself!
      * Aquarius [29 January 1990]
      * Guangyang Primary School
      * Proud to be an Andersonian
      * Proud to be a Hwa Chongian

      hearts!
      <3 dancing
      <3 singing
      <3 sleeping
      <3 basketball
      <3 chocolates
      <3 SL-Mercedes
      <3 mahjong
      <3 stay happy and carefree!!!

      most importantly
      <3 My DEAREST family
      <3 MEWII
      <3 1503 and 2504
      <3 5th Anderson Student Council
      <3 HCI 07OG14
      <3 34th Hwa Chong Student Council
      <3 ECACO, PROM, CNY


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing