Monday, 6 April 2009
♥ CRAP
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!
Yeah i am sorry to start the entry this way but I am fucking angry with my dad. Told him about my decision to go Taiwan in early May for 10 days. HE SAID ITS TOO LONG. TA MA DE. I have never been to any other places other than Malaysia and Jakarta please. Taiwan is NOT AS SMALL AS SINGAPORE with SIMILAR SHOPPING CENTRES AND FOOD, I am going on a ROUNDABOUT TAIWAN TRIP to visit RURAL AREA (WHICH DON'T EXIST IN SINGAPORE MAINLAND) and of coz urbanised cities like taipei and kaohsiung.
AND THANKS. I have to use MY OWN SAVINGS to go taiwan. He is not going to pay for any SHIT other than the 2-way air ticket. LIKE WTF. YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO SPONSOR FOR MY EDUCATION IN SWITZERLAND. YOU CAN'T AFFORD FOR MY 10-DAY TAIWAN TRIP. YOU CAN AFFORD FOR 30 OVER YEARS OF CIGARETTES AND BEER, SEVERAL HOSPITAL FEES OF MY GRANDMOTHER, WEEKLY DINNER WITH MY GRANDMOTHER OF AT LEAST $30 FOR ALMOST 1 YEAR ETC.
So I am assuming that you will not be reinbursing my $270 of university application fees which i paid using my OWN HARD-EARNED MONEY. How u wish u don't fucking have to pay for my education in university and use all ur money to do your own stuff. I AM SO GOING TO TRY HARD TO GET THE BOND-LESS SCHOLARSHIP FROM NUS/NTU. I am going to try to be financially independent and not rely on you anymore. Once i go out to work, I am gonna give majority of my salary to MUMMY because she paid for most of my stuff. you can get pathetic sum from my brother or sister i am not gonna care. You can continue living in this flat coz i am so going to move out to live on my own and bring my mum along. You will not interfere with my life and I won't care about yours either. U CAN CONTINUE TO SPEND YOUR OWN MONEY IN OTHER WAYS IN UR FUTURE. I AM NOT GOING TO SPEND MORE THAN $5000 ON YOU WHEN YOU ARE OLD. U can follow my brother i don't give a shit while my sister and me will take care of mummy.
I swear i will make sure I DO WHAT I SAY.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am highly likely to stay in singapore for my tertiary education because of bad A levels results and my parents' incapabilities to sponsor me to study overseas. I don't have the courage to open my mouth to ask my relatives to lend me money for overseas education or to get any bank loans because I am sure I can't get enough based on my family's gross income. No scholarship body will take me in because even I myself don't think I deserve it.
Well, I am fine with it anyway. I am sure Lausanne wouldn't accept me too because I scored a D for my general paper and I didn't receive any news from them. Local uni? haha. I am not sure. With all the straight Aers, I probably don't stand a chance.
I don't care what others think but I think that I have alot of potential to excel but I haven't manage to tap more than 5% of my own ability. Maybe like what my numerology report says, having a 13 Kharmic life means I have to work triply harder than anyone else to get the results that I want. Through the tarot course, I begin to believe in things like crystal readings and power of numerology. I probably want to do part-time prediction for others after I master this skill and earn money from it. I am going to continue my ballet course when I have the financial abilities because I want to earn more money by teaching it. Life is going to get tough by the tough gets going. I guess as long as I am living my life with no regrets, it is worth all the sweat and determination.
Once Wei Ting starts, She can't stop so ALL THE WAY GIRL!
Yeah i am sorry to start the entry this way but I am fucking angry with my dad. Told him about my decision to go Taiwan in early May for 10 days. HE SAID ITS TOO LONG. TA MA DE. I have never been to any other places other than Malaysia and Jakarta please. Taiwan is NOT AS SMALL AS SINGAPORE with SIMILAR SHOPPING CENTRES AND FOOD, I am going on a ROUNDABOUT TAIWAN TRIP to visit RURAL AREA (WHICH DON'T EXIST IN SINGAPORE MAINLAND) and of coz urbanised cities like taipei and kaohsiung.
AND THANKS. I have to use MY OWN SAVINGS to go taiwan. He is not going to pay for any SHIT other than the 2-way air ticket. LIKE WTF. YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO SPONSOR FOR MY EDUCATION IN SWITZERLAND. YOU CAN'T AFFORD FOR MY 10-DAY TAIWAN TRIP. YOU CAN AFFORD FOR 30 OVER YEARS OF CIGARETTES AND BEER, SEVERAL HOSPITAL FEES OF MY GRANDMOTHER, WEEKLY DINNER WITH MY GRANDMOTHER OF AT LEAST $30 FOR ALMOST 1 YEAR ETC.
So I am assuming that you will not be reinbursing my $270 of university application fees which i paid using my OWN HARD-EARNED MONEY. How u wish u don't fucking have to pay for my education in university and use all ur money to do your own stuff. I AM SO GOING TO TRY HARD TO GET THE BOND-LESS SCHOLARSHIP FROM NUS/NTU. I am going to try to be financially independent and not rely on you anymore. Once i go out to work, I am gonna give majority of my salary to MUMMY because she paid for most of my stuff. you can get pathetic sum from my brother or sister i am not gonna care. You can continue living in this flat coz i am so going to move out to live on my own and bring my mum along. You will not interfere with my life and I won't care about yours either. U CAN CONTINUE TO SPEND YOUR OWN MONEY IN OTHER WAYS IN UR FUTURE. I AM NOT GOING TO SPEND MORE THAN $5000 ON YOU WHEN YOU ARE OLD. U can follow my brother i don't give a shit while my sister and me will take care of mummy.
I swear i will make sure I DO WHAT I SAY.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am highly likely to stay in singapore for my tertiary education because of bad A levels results and my parents' incapabilities to sponsor me to study overseas. I don't have the courage to open my mouth to ask my relatives to lend me money for overseas education or to get any bank loans because I am sure I can't get enough based on my family's gross income. No scholarship body will take me in because even I myself don't think I deserve it.
Well, I am fine with it anyway. I am sure Lausanne wouldn't accept me too because I scored a D for my general paper and I didn't receive any news from them. Local uni? haha. I am not sure. With all the straight Aers, I probably don't stand a chance.
I don't care what others think but I think that I have alot of potential to excel but I haven't manage to tap more than 5% of my own ability. Maybe like what my numerology report says, having a 13 Kharmic life means I have to work triply harder than anyone else to get the results that I want. Through the tarot course, I begin to believe in things like crystal readings and power of numerology. I probably want to do part-time prediction for others after I master this skill and earn money from it. I am going to continue my ballet course when I have the financial abilities because I want to earn more money by teaching it. Life is going to get tough by the tough gets going. I guess as long as I am living my life with no regrets, it is worth all the sweat and determination.
Once Wei Ting starts, She can't stop so ALL THE WAY GIRL!
00:32
