<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7904460692578471932?origin\x3dhttp://light-in-bottle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, 28 April 2009

♥ OH YAY!

okie, after jiayuan told me that i can check my application status on the NUS website, i went to take a look just now and OH YES! I got accepted into Project and Facilities Management!! MY FIRST CHOICE HOHOHOHO. Ah, i am not sure if i want to accept coz actually I am more interested in Nanyang Business School. Aye, its damn sad that alot of my friends are accepted by NBS double degree course but none of them want the offer. I want the double degree very much but my results are not good enough, those who got it had straight As please. If I am even accepted by NBS, I think I should be more contented than ever. I can always take another degree after my first year if i perform well right? :D

YAY WEITING ALL THE WAY!

Anyway, finally see some hope for modern alumni item. What's left is the climax of the whole dance which I am hoping has lotsa techniques and big explosive actions that can automatically render applause from the audience. But i think, quite hard bah. Most people are quite used to big 180degrees jump, back kick and all those. Its not that surprising because everyone can do it. Well, i can do it haha whether u believe it or not. so WATCH ME :D I will train harder to do 190degrees big jump and WOW the audience. MUAHAHAHHA :P

okie wonderful, going to taiwan really soon. There is major changes to the itinerary but chunying's aunt know better! I so really hope and wish that I can meet WANG DONG CHENG at taiwan please. ARGH. I want to take a photo with him and confess HAHAHHA. and yes, i am gonna learn how to create a blogskin from phyllis. the next blogskin that you are going to see will be my 1 and only exclusive wang dong cheng blogskin!! HEAH HEAH HEAH! don't be too jealous X)

I am dying to kbox soon, someone please date me out to sing sing sing. =D WOOHOO!! HIGH! Okie, gonna spam some dance videos before the next modern dance practice, hopefully the choreo can be out by this week~ if not i can say good luck to myself *cries*

I SO LOVE NUS AND I HOPE NTU GIVES ME A CHANCE TO LOVE HER TOO~

XOXO, hungry! haha (:
01:46


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      myself!
      * Aquarius [29 January 1990]
      * Guangyang Primary School
      * Proud to be an Andersonian
      * Proud to be a Hwa Chongian

      hearts!
      <3 dancing
      <3 singing
      <3 sleeping
      <3 basketball
      <3 chocolates
      <3 SL-Mercedes
      <3 mahjong
      <3 stay happy and carefree!!!

      most importantly
      <3 My DEAREST family
      <3 MEWII
      <3 1503 and 2504
      <3 5th Anderson Student Council
      <3 HCI 07OG14
      <3 34th Hwa Chong Student Council
      <3 ECACO, PROM, CNY


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing