Friday, 10 April 2009
♥ tink i understand better
oh well. I guess, I can now understand my dad's point about having no cash for me to spend in Taiwan. Nonetheless, my mum has agreed to help me pay for my expenses. Thanks mum.
My dad is gonna travel a few more times before he gets confined in singapore. I don't know how life's gonna be like in future, but I am quite right in my previous entry that I have to be financially independent asap and not to depend on him anymore. But what can i do with an A level cert? My sister and brother can earn their own income because one has more flexible curriculum by studying in poly while the latter is serving NS. but my brother has a diploma nevertheless. Haiz, it won't be easy to work and study at the same time, like are you kidding me? work while earning a bachelor cert? like how many hours are there in a day? 24 dude.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I guess the only thing that kept me happy throughout these jobless weeks was my dadong. Been surfing tudou to watch all the variety shows that dadong attended and have watched all the dramas that dadong acted. I actually finished rolling love in 2 days. NOT a big feat because there are only 12 episodes. What's left is ToGetHer and I can proudly say that I am the 头号粉丝 of dadong! I totally deserve a certificate for spending time to photoshop da dong's photos to create a one and only desktop wallpaper that only I will have. But it is quite ugly so i am not gonna post it here. I turned into a stalker recently. Basically i typed in these 3 words “ 汪东城”on google search engine almost everyday to search for his news and profiles and other info. Like yesterday night, I was on his blog reading the entry and to my surprise and coincidence, he actually posted a new entry like right after I click on the "back" tab. WOOHOO, imagine my happiness.. i could feel a stronger connection with him like all of a sudden - we are on the same webpage. How cool is that huh. I am totally posessed but i like it this way. hahahha.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Screw all the scholarship bodies and overseas uni, I don't give a shit about you guys anymore because first and most importantly, I don't deserve anything better than local unis. I don't even deserve to be in Hwa Chong if not for the successful DSA application. like leadership? ARE YOU JOKING?! I am just some crazy tomboy who hit-and-run and got lucky enough to be selected. I guess i still like neighbourhood schools better. I became too inferior until I am not like myself anymore. Where is my confidence and academic abilities? I guess I left all of them at Anderson Secondary School - somewhere, somehow.
I guess its really an eye-opener for me to enter a top JC and understand wazzup with the elite group of singapore students. I guess the only conclusion that I gather is that nature dominates nurture. Life's unfair and I still find it difficult to accept this difference.
Oh well, that's what too much time has done to Wei Ting because I think about all sorts of things everyday - my stupidity in the matters of the heart, the difficult times and of coz, memories that will stay with me forever and ever. :)
I tink without all the friends I made in Hwa Chong, I probably can't stand school life at all because I realise that i actually don't like studying. I don't miss schooling at all and I wonder why. I thank Hwa Chong for letting me understand myself better and I really appreciate anyone and everyone who has helped me in one way or another. I don't look forward to uni life, I never look forward to mugging. I like to spend my time like this, to do things based on my mood, to stay at home and day dream, to live a simple and stress-less life. I don't really like to spend money, I don't like to go out.
I really thought about migrating to Taiwan for good. Beautiful scenaries, good food, good people. "We like Formosa! Taiwan can touch your heart!" :)
My dad is gonna travel a few more times before he gets confined in singapore. I don't know how life's gonna be like in future, but I am quite right in my previous entry that I have to be financially independent asap and not to depend on him anymore. But what can i do with an A level cert? My sister and brother can earn their own income because one has more flexible curriculum by studying in poly while the latter is serving NS. but my brother has a diploma nevertheless. Haiz, it won't be easy to work and study at the same time, like are you kidding me? work while earning a bachelor cert? like how many hours are there in a day? 24 dude.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I guess the only thing that kept me happy throughout these jobless weeks was my dadong. Been surfing tudou to watch all the variety shows that dadong attended and have watched all the dramas that dadong acted. I actually finished rolling love in 2 days. NOT a big feat because there are only 12 episodes. What's left is ToGetHer and I can proudly say that I am the 头号粉丝 of dadong! I totally deserve a certificate for spending time to photoshop da dong's photos to create a one and only desktop wallpaper that only I will have. But it is quite ugly so i am not gonna post it here. I turned into a stalker recently. Basically i typed in these 3 words “ 汪东城”on google search engine almost everyday to search for his news and profiles and other info. Like yesterday night, I was on his blog reading the entry and to my surprise and coincidence, he actually posted a new entry like right after I click on the "back" tab. WOOHOO, imagine my happiness.. i could feel a stronger connection with him like all of a sudden - we are on the same webpage. How cool is that huh. I am totally posessed but i like it this way. hahahha.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Screw all the scholarship bodies and overseas uni, I don't give a shit about you guys anymore because first and most importantly, I don't deserve anything better than local unis. I don't even deserve to be in Hwa Chong if not for the successful DSA application. like leadership? ARE YOU JOKING?! I am just some crazy tomboy who hit-and-run and got lucky enough to be selected. I guess i still like neighbourhood schools better. I became too inferior until I am not like myself anymore. Where is my confidence and academic abilities? I guess I left all of them at Anderson Secondary School - somewhere, somehow.
I guess its really an eye-opener for me to enter a top JC and understand wazzup with the elite group of singapore students. I guess the only conclusion that I gather is that nature dominates nurture. Life's unfair and I still find it difficult to accept this difference.
Oh well, that's what too much time has done to Wei Ting because I think about all sorts of things everyday - my stupidity in the matters of the heart, the difficult times and of coz, memories that will stay with me forever and ever. :)
I tink without all the friends I made in Hwa Chong, I probably can't stand school life at all because I realise that i actually don't like studying. I don't miss schooling at all and I wonder why. I thank Hwa Chong for letting me understand myself better and I really appreciate anyone and everyone who has helped me in one way or another. I don't look forward to uni life, I never look forward to mugging. I like to spend my time like this, to do things based on my mood, to stay at home and day dream, to live a simple and stress-less life. I don't really like to spend money, I don't like to go out.
I really thought about migrating to Taiwan for good. Beautiful scenaries, good food, good people. "We like Formosa! Taiwan can touch your heart!" :)
18:24
