<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7904460692578471932?origin\x3dhttp://light-in-bottle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, 26 May 2009

♥ blogskin?

okie.. i think my plan to create a wang dong cheng blogskin is gonna fail haha. i just created an image but its not good enough yet:



GAHH. i still need to figure out how to put frames and align the words and create labels.. and i seriously don't have any mood to do so now so i shall put that aside first.

right so lotsa things happened..

Dance Night :BACK AGAIN!
Yeah, so the alumni item kinda rocked ALOT. many people were saying that we are the best hohoho. bottom line: effort not wasted. So much had been put in for just ONE FREAKING ITEM. It was really hell trying to go for practices, teaching steps and getting corrected all the time. I seriously didn't enjoy much other than the funny moments i had with the moderners :D I am glad that this session has helped me to improve relationship with the MADDERS! YAY YAY! 

And i really thank everyone who came down to support.. it was really a great feeling to see so many familiar faces after so long.. and yeah people, i finally had my hair (i mean fringe) cut (back in taiwan). So i look like some bushwoman with my hair tied up. hahaha okie i dun really regret cutting such a hairstyle.. its a daring move so i shall live with it.. It will soon grow long enough and i will look the same again :D OH OH and i finally drove home. haha haven been driving since eons ago.. rusty skills but alright, i returned home in one piece. so like 2 more weeks and I will be officially "unprobated" (not sure if there's such a word). No longer have to put a P plate.. even though i am still a NEWB. If u guys ever see me on the road, please give way.. haha. 

Cousin's wedding in Malaysia
I am going down to johor bahru this weekend to attend my cousin's wedding.. gonna wear the black little dress i bought at Taiwan specially for this event. And GUESS WHAT: FAHRENHEIT is holding their autograph session at johor bahru on the 30th May at THE ZONE. HAHAHAHA okie is this coincidence or what?! I am quite happy that there is such an arrangement.. even though my cousin hasn't heard of THE ZONE.. I hope that i have the chance to go down and take a look at my dadong.. think he has changed his hairstyle recently:

[如果我变成回忆MV] and news from HIM.



News:
http://www.him.com.tw/news/news_2009-05-26_189.php

Hmmm, haven seen him for quite a long time.. he is gonna act in the coming 2 episodes of 终极三国 as 孙尚香's brother. Can't wait for the next 2 episodes to come!! :D Yeah man, he rocked! he so hot! My mother was criticising him, saying that that he is not handsome, wuchun and leehom look way better than him. WHATEVER!! I admire jiro's character and that's what makes him so attractive to me anyway.. not the physical appearance (okie maybe i am lying.. :P)

And yeah, i should really start my diet plan soon.. Gonna stop eating by 8pm everyday and eat as little as i can. And i heard hula hoop makes your muscles disappear.. I am so gonna try it out. *looks at the hula hoop at my grandma's bed* I wanna go swimming.. but GAHH. I have to overcome my fear of having to display my pathetic figure to the public (not that anyone would be interested) but having gained so much weight and fats which have turned into muscles coz of dancing.. this sucks. MAX. 

OHH and NTU rejected me. whatever.. i am not going to a school where students commit suicides all the time. SO IT WOULD BE NUS FOR ME! NUS FTW! Ayee, don't really feel like starting school yet.. I like the way it is now, free and easy at my own little pace. The thought of introducing myself again and again, making friends who may end up being backstabbers, uniformless life.. GAHH I feel screwed seriously. Life is not gonna be smooth-sailing as seen from the tarot prediction that i did for myself.. but well, Mother Earth doesn't stop rotating on her axis for me.. I want to be a rich woman so education is important. i am gonna climb up the social ladder fast and furiously. Anyway, haha just an idea that flew in when i was watching 百万大歌星。I feel like trying my luck out at 绝对Superstar. LOL, advise anyone?

Alright, i haven been watching any show recently.. Shall start soon..

Ending off with a shoutout for my dearest 汪東城:  

加油加油!永远支持你~

你是最棒的,

你是最努力的,

所以你会最成功

我看好你!you 石头!:D

XOXO, hungry! haha (:
23:04


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      myself!
      * Aquarius [29 January 1990]
      * Guangyang Primary School
      * Proud to be an Andersonian
      * Proud to be a Hwa Chongian

      hearts!
      <3 dancing
      <3 singing
      <3 sleeping
      <3 basketball
      <3 chocolates
      <3 SL-Mercedes
      <3 mahjong
      <3 stay happy and carefree!!!

      most importantly
      <3 My DEAREST family
      <3 MEWII
      <3 1503 and 2504
      <3 5th Anderson Student Council
      <3 HCI 07OG14
      <3 34th Hwa Chong Student Council
      <3 ECACO, PROM, CNY


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing