Friday, 5 June 2009
♥ Working at Chicken House
RAR. For the sake of investigation, I am sent to work at Chicken House as a money collector a.k.a cashier. I went there once already (like last year), tried to learn cashiering bit by bit and failed extremely terribly...
Okie, today is my 4th day already. things are getting better, i key in the items faster than last time (i think).. I also developed a bad habit of not issuing receipts coz everyone seems to be in a hurry to fly off and most ppl don't want the receipts.. okie receipts suck, GST sucks more. GST makes my life fucking difficult, otherwise I would have finish my cashiering job as fast as the speed of light =x I don't know how the aunty does it so quickly.. the receipt doesn't even come out that quickly and she can just write down the numbers without even looking at the machine calculated amount. like wtf? i am sure experience can help you do maths (like divde 1.07 to the final price) so quickly?? i can't do simple math calculations anymore. I keep getting cheated by all those uncles and aunties la, wtf, giving them extra money gahhhh.
met some ridiculous aunty today, kept on complaining about the extra GST that chicken house charges which other chicken rice shops don't. She continuously screamed at me like HELLO, this is the rule implemented by the govt?? plus chicken house's business is good compared to many others so we have to include GST (according to the chicken house worker im not sure why other ppl don't have to, econs pro please advise). The stupid aunty still dare to say "why must listen to govt? you can set your own price!" I have totally nothing to say man, i just bore with whatever crap that came out of her mouth. I felt like shooting down whatever she says right on the spot. WHATEVER MAN. The part about shops not having GST doesn't tally whatever that i learnt from JC economics. I thought everything has GST?? *troubled*
Okie, the suckiest part is when i have to tally the receipts and the amount doesn't tally with money calculated by the machine. I kept on cocking up and i wonder why... haiz okie more improvement to be made of course.. rar i am getting really slpy, duno if i am making any sense here..
Met kheex at chicken house today.. hahaha so happy lor. i was like bored to death and i suddenly saw a guy in army uniform leaving the shop desperately and the backview looked like kheex and i shouted his name and bingo! hohoho :D okie i saw many ppl la, my anderson sec teachers, dong su hua the news reporter on channel 8, S7D Liwen but she didn't say hello..
I am getting abit 语无伦次, time to sleep i guess. My plan to diet seems to be failing. i haven ate a single grain of rice for 2 days but my weight hasn't decrease any bit. i eat very little compared to last time.. maybe its the soft drinks i drank? ayeez i really don't know leh. stanley mentioned before that rice is SUGAR in another form so eat RICE = eat SUGAR. So i was thinking cutting down on rice will help alot (i did that last time when i was dieting and it worked!) okie i don't know, shall try for a few more weeks and see if my weight decreased.. damn taiwan, make me so fat gahhh :P I think im quite a workaholic.. when i work i really don't feel hungry one, can don't eat at all.. maybe its all the adrenaline rush that kills the hungry pangs. okie whatever it is, I somehow feel that my body has lotsa toxic substances and i very much want to have a full inner body "cleansing". haha maybe that will help to excrete all fats and oil accumulated in my unhealthy body. Sports, i need sports!
okie bye, i am beaten.
Okie, today is my 4th day already. things are getting better, i key in the items faster than last time (i think).. I also developed a bad habit of not issuing receipts coz everyone seems to be in a hurry to fly off and most ppl don't want the receipts.. okie receipts suck, GST sucks more. GST makes my life fucking difficult, otherwise I would have finish my cashiering job as fast as the speed of light =x I don't know how the aunty does it so quickly.. the receipt doesn't even come out that quickly and she can just write down the numbers without even looking at the machine calculated amount. like wtf? i am sure experience can help you do maths (like divde 1.07 to the final price) so quickly?? i can't do simple math calculations anymore. I keep getting cheated by all those uncles and aunties la, wtf, giving them extra money gahhhh.
met some ridiculous aunty today, kept on complaining about the extra GST that chicken house charges which other chicken rice shops don't. She continuously screamed at me like HELLO, this is the rule implemented by the govt?? plus chicken house's business is good compared to many others so we have to include GST (according to the chicken house worker im not sure why other ppl don't have to, econs pro please advise). The stupid aunty still dare to say "why must listen to govt? you can set your own price!" I have totally nothing to say man, i just bore with whatever crap that came out of her mouth. I felt like shooting down whatever she says right on the spot. WHATEVER MAN. The part about shops not having GST doesn't tally whatever that i learnt from JC economics. I thought everything has GST?? *troubled*
Okie, the suckiest part is when i have to tally the receipts and the amount doesn't tally with money calculated by the machine. I kept on cocking up and i wonder why... haiz okie more improvement to be made of course.. rar i am getting really slpy, duno if i am making any sense here..
Met kheex at chicken house today.. hahaha so happy lor. i was like bored to death and i suddenly saw a guy in army uniform leaving the shop desperately and the backview looked like kheex and i shouted his name and bingo! hohoho :D okie i saw many ppl la, my anderson sec teachers, dong su hua the news reporter on channel 8, S7D Liwen but she didn't say hello..
I am getting abit 语无伦次, time to sleep i guess. My plan to diet seems to be failing. i haven ate a single grain of rice for 2 days but my weight hasn't decrease any bit. i eat very little compared to last time.. maybe its the soft drinks i drank? ayeez i really don't know leh. stanley mentioned before that rice is SUGAR in another form so eat RICE = eat SUGAR. So i was thinking cutting down on rice will help alot (i did that last time when i was dieting and it worked!) okie i don't know, shall try for a few more weeks and see if my weight decreased.. damn taiwan, make me so fat gahhh :P I think im quite a workaholic.. when i work i really don't feel hungry one, can don't eat at all.. maybe its all the adrenaline rush that kills the hungry pangs. okie whatever it is, I somehow feel that my body has lotsa toxic substances and i very much want to have a full inner body "cleansing". haha maybe that will help to excrete all fats and oil accumulated in my unhealthy body. Sports, i need sports!
okie bye, i am beaten.
00:54
