Tuesday, 14 July 2009
♥ black and white
stopped working at chicken house alr. had to commit to rag practices and i can't possibly ask for leaves every alternate days. I need to give myself a break too anyway.
anyway why black and white? haha its nothing emo la, its just a show that i watched. pi zi ying xiong! haha the show damn rock can.. HARDCORE NICE :D everyone shud watch it man.. haha glad that my fren introduced it to me.
ayee actually many things happened but i am too lazy to note everything down. There is one thing i wanna share: I REALLY LIKE DANCING. HAHA. think this is the most random thing ever.
Talked to brian lim yesterday.. haha he is very nice to talk to. I just hope that things doesn't change too much and he can get over his own issue soon. JIAYOU! haha. AND am i really blunt? i guess so. have i really not changed? yes i tink so. I am still the same old me, didn't change at all and i am glad i didn't. Goes to show that i have been showing everyone my true colours. HAHAHA. duno if thats good or bad.
RAG RAG RAG.
anyway why black and white? haha its nothing emo la, its just a show that i watched. pi zi ying xiong! haha the show damn rock can.. HARDCORE NICE :D everyone shud watch it man.. haha glad that my fren introduced it to me.
ayee actually many things happened but i am too lazy to note everything down. There is one thing i wanna share: I REALLY LIKE DANCING. HAHA. think this is the most random thing ever.
Talked to brian lim yesterday.. haha he is very nice to talk to. I just hope that things doesn't change too much and he can get over his own issue soon. JIAYOU! haha. AND am i really blunt? i guess so. have i really not changed? yes i tink so. I am still the same old me, didn't change at all and i am glad i didn't. Goes to show that i have been showing everyone my true colours. HAHAHA. duno if thats good or bad.
RAG RAG RAG.
21:11
