Monday, 27 July 2009
♥ BUSY
I am like freaking busy recently. every weekday is just SDE rag SDE rag and MORE SDE RAG. I totally scored full marks for my attendence at rag. Though its true that pre-uni life is less boring, I felt that I tire myself too much. Well, from another point of view, going for rag practices also equates to healthy lifestyle and most importantly losing weight. hahaha. I feel less unhealthy nowadays because of the HUGE WORKOUT at dance almost every practice. AND NO, didn't lose weight, probably coz i turned those fats into muscles :P
bus ride always feels alot better and entertaining when you have a regular bus partner!!! :D used to take bus with chenyang and junjie to hwachong every morning until chenyang had some issue and junjie moved house to freaking woodlands. Occasionally met biqi, meijiao, kheex, sirui, mingyang, matthew and jiayuan on the bus. Oh well, thats good enough for me haha. Formed the 74gang with kheex, biqi and meijiao and we went out so often - mahjong, movie, dining and kbox. Can't wait to see them before school officially starts, before everyone starts knowing new friends and forgets me.. HAHA. Yep so right here at NUS, believe me I am lucky yet unlucky at the same time, found someone who lives 3 blocks away from me - 1-2min walk from my house to his - and we lived on the 4th floor. AND YES, we are both from PFM too! haha. THE FREAKIEST PART IS THAT he actually knew my mum because he worked at prime mart 4 years ago. (and my mum rmbs him too O.o) So yeah, you tell me whether the world is small or not. haha. Been travelling to nus with him for the past few days to and fro, damn fun seriously. Ayee the unlucky part is that he applied to stay in hall so I will be left alone to travel to nus myself when school starts AGAIN. ayee sucks man, the feeling sucks.
okie anyway enough of my grumbling, today's rag is extreme test of my flexibilty and BAO FA LI. I haven been doing flex training for super long so i can't really do some stunts to the best of my ability. Like i couldn't feel where my legs are and i couldn't feel the lines of my body. I hope i am not losing my dance sense or something. I shall perform better tmr, i will do my usual dance warm-up to keep myself in tip-top condition for rag stunts. GO GO MAN :)
and yeah, submitted my woh hup scholarship application today like finally. hopefully they consider me as a potential candidate and don't kick me out before any interview. I know my a level and o level results ain't fantastic but i really tried my best okie. I really need the scholarship because i seriously think that my dad can't afford for my school fees.
And I shall swear that I work hard once my lesson in mid-august starts. I aim to be the top student in pfm or at least one of the top few. Work hard work hard!!
bus ride always feels alot better and entertaining when you have a regular bus partner!!! :D used to take bus with chenyang and junjie to hwachong every morning until chenyang had some issue and junjie moved house to freaking woodlands. Occasionally met biqi, meijiao, kheex, sirui, mingyang, matthew and jiayuan on the bus. Oh well, thats good enough for me haha. Formed the 74gang with kheex, biqi and meijiao and we went out so often - mahjong, movie, dining and kbox. Can't wait to see them before school officially starts, before everyone starts knowing new friends and forgets me.. HAHA. Yep so right here at NUS, believe me I am lucky yet unlucky at the same time, found someone who lives 3 blocks away from me - 1-2min walk from my house to his - and we lived on the 4th floor. AND YES, we are both from PFM too! haha. THE FREAKIEST PART IS THAT he actually knew my mum because he worked at prime mart 4 years ago. (and my mum rmbs him too O.o) So yeah, you tell me whether the world is small or not. haha. Been travelling to nus with him for the past few days to and fro, damn fun seriously. Ayee the unlucky part is that he applied to stay in hall so I will be left alone to travel to nus myself when school starts AGAIN. ayee sucks man, the feeling sucks.
okie anyway enough of my grumbling, today's rag is extreme test of my flexibilty and BAO FA LI. I haven been doing flex training for super long so i can't really do some stunts to the best of my ability. Like i couldn't feel where my legs are and i couldn't feel the lines of my body. I hope i am not losing my dance sense or something. I shall perform better tmr, i will do my usual dance warm-up to keep myself in tip-top condition for rag stunts. GO GO MAN :)
and yeah, submitted my woh hup scholarship application today like finally. hopefully they consider me as a potential candidate and don't kick me out before any interview. I know my a level and o level results ain't fantastic but i really tried my best okie. I really need the scholarship because i seriously think that my dad can't afford for my school fees.
And I shall swear that I work hard once my lesson in mid-august starts. I aim to be the top student in pfm or at least one of the top few. Work hard work hard!!
22:37
