Saturday, 29 August 2009
♥ independence?
hate to say this but i realised that i am getting more and more dependent on my friend. Its not no good but i am afraid that when all is gone, i will feel super lonely again. Past experience has taught me to be less believing in people, but i just can't do it. I would like to believe that friends will not fail me when i really need them. So far, so good since the incident happened. I will never forget that feeling.. was something like "falling out of love", being abandoned. Well, no point dwelling on the past, I have moved on, i need to move on...
School is getting more mundane, but little things have sparked my life alot (: I really really really thank god for giving me such a good company in uni. Maybe He finally realised that i have suffered and its time to reward me. I like my pfm mates. i LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE my PFM mates, as well as my RAGGER FRIENDS. though i very much would like to stay closer to you guys, I seem to be unable to do so. BUT i still try my best okie.. :) I love you guys alot hahaha.
Oh, and i passed my dance audition, so I am officially in BLAST! now. haha. hard to believe it, i really thought i would screw up because i was late for the teaching session. Oh and I am cheerleading too. hmmm oh well. so far, experience in alpha verve is good and bad. Good because I could do most of the basics stuff and the seniors are impressed with my performance. Justice to my 15 years of dance foundation, hardwork and sweat. Well, it was bad because i felt that hardwork doesn't mean anything at all in cheerleading. The only appreciated hard work would be to shed off 15 kg from my current weight... haha which is like how sad can. never mind, I shall not emo :) Should really learn how to accept the reality and stop dreaming.
Been talking alot about the matters of heart with perry nowadays. Learnt alot from him and changed some of my opinions. Anyway not important. I really really hope that he finds the right girl soon (: den he can stop telling me that nobody loves him. hahahaha.
School is getting more mundane, but little things have sparked my life alot (: I really really really thank god for giving me such a good company in uni. Maybe He finally realised that i have suffered and its time to reward me. I like my pfm mates. i LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE my PFM mates, as well as my RAGGER FRIENDS. though i very much would like to stay closer to you guys, I seem to be unable to do so. BUT i still try my best okie.. :) I love you guys alot hahaha.
Oh, and i passed my dance audition, so I am officially in BLAST! now. haha. hard to believe it, i really thought i would screw up because i was late for the teaching session. Oh and I am cheerleading too. hmmm oh well. so far, experience in alpha verve is good and bad. Good because I could do most of the basics stuff and the seniors are impressed with my performance. Justice to my 15 years of dance foundation, hardwork and sweat. Well, it was bad because i felt that hardwork doesn't mean anything at all in cheerleading. The only appreciated hard work would be to shed off 15 kg from my current weight... haha which is like how sad can. never mind, I shall not emo :) Should really learn how to accept the reality and stop dreaming.
Been talking alot about the matters of heart with perry nowadays. Learnt alot from him and changed some of my opinions. Anyway not important. I really really hope that he finds the right girl soon (: den he can stop telling me that nobody loves him. hahahaha.
01:13
