<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7904460692578471932?origin\x3dhttp://light-in-bottle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, 24 September 2009

♥ blueblack, aches and PAIN

Rar, cheerleading practice yesterday was fun but i paid a price for it.

I was knee-ed at my back after i dismounted from shoulder sit, prata-ed on my neck when doing full girl's team 2-2-1 pyramid and i kept falling from elevator. My collarbone hurts like crap from shoulder stand and the joints at my pelvis are giving me problems. So much happened on one freaking morning rite? I am just unlucky i guess. I feel so unfit for training on friday but given my personality, i know i would still thong and attend training unless I collapse or I can't get out of my bed at all...

nice.. saw an aeroplane flying across the sky as I was typing on the computer. Decided to take a rest after chieonging geog readings for the past 2 hours. I am now at the last reading of week 2. still have 4 more weeks of readings to go = 12 more readings. I planned to finish everything on Friday, so good luck to me yeah. I am starting to like ge2221 after reading through the thick stack of papers. Its very philosophical yes, with alot of evidence and opinions cited but i am slowly getting what the module entails. I know things will be very different when the exam questions "stare" right into my eyes on coming tues because I may not be able to apply what i know. Maybe like what harvey neo mentioned, its nt about the grades i get at the end of it, but the "feel good" element when i have more knowledge on the transformation of nature with respect to human activities and perhaps, I could do something about it in the future. CAP is still very important to me, so work hard work hard! :)

PF1101 project is almost done. Qn 3 is hell and because I did so much research and reading, they all felt that I am most suitable to do the presentation. As usual, I tank alot. I duno if its good or bad but nvm, all for my CAP. MY CAP MY CAP MY CAP! Just because I am from hwachong doesn't mean that I am smarter than anyone else. I worked hard for things I want okie.. I have learnt not to believe in miracles though i very much want lady luck to always be with me. I just hope that the results i get justify for the amount of efforts i put in. I am no smarty pants.. i know and i can't do anything about it. So anyway jiayou for question 7, shall start on my research right after ge2221 exam.

Bio assignment 3 and 4!! and pf1102!! argh argh argh. I haven done much about them. Aye.. okie shall not stress over them, set my priorities right!! Watch me, i am gonna try to change for the better. I feel really good today despite all the mugging and pain. I haven eaten lunch also.. okok, shall start mugging already.

JIAYOU! hope that there's people to eat dinner with me on tuesday after the paper.. maybe as a reward for the hard work i put in during recess week? And to celebrate the end of mid-terms for me! :)

XOXO, hungry! haha (:
14:32


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      myself!
      * Aquarius [29 January 1990]
      * Guangyang Primary School
      * Proud to be an Andersonian
      * Proud to be a Hwa Chongian

      hearts!
      <3 dancing
      <3 singing
      <3 sleeping
      <3 basketball
      <3 chocolates
      <3 SL-Mercedes
      <3 mahjong
      <3 stay happy and carefree!!!

      most importantly
      <3 My DEAREST family
      <3 MEWII
      <3 1503 and 2504
      <3 5th Anderson Student Council
      <3 HCI 07OG14
      <3 34th Hwa Chong Student Council
      <3 ECACO, PROM, CNY


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing