Saturday, 26 September 2009
♥ Busy after-recess-week and October
I think I am crazily overestimating my own capacity to handle so many things all at the same time. Recess week is not exactly time for slacks. I can't go home to enjoy life because there is simply so much things going on in school - CCAs and Mid-terms. So for the whole week, I am stuck at my cousin's place, mugging and mugging and going to schools on 1, 3, 5 & 6. I never even go out with friends. The only non-NUS place i visited was Changi Airport - to send shimin, yiming and huiping. Thats how sad my life is currently.
I am dying from blast B2B session this morning. I swear my neck is going to hurt when I wake up tomorrow morning. I can totally feel the strain now. I wanted to take a 1-hour afternoon nap but I slpt for 4 hours accidentally - screw the alarm clock because it didn't wake me up at all. Totally screwing up my plans to finish geog readings today. It sucks because I am getting abit restless now and I can't focus on reading and absorbing the info from geog readings. 5 more geog readings.. 5 more.. I am now using kheexuan's method to read geog readings. It kinda works well but I am getting lazy to rite down summary beside the whole chunk of paragraphs. Haiz.. I have zero mental stamina man. Sucks to be like this at this crucial time of the week. All the fatigue is piling up and probably that's why I am giving up so easily. Apparently, my motivation always comes during wee hours, when i start thinking about stanley's imba words of advice, encouragement and the talk we had on the bus after the Harry Potter movie. (Okie, i know I sound like I am totally in love with stanley but pls throw away this thought) Thinking doesn't work at other times of the day I have no idea why. I need to more self-motivating.. GAHHHH. So tomorrow will be stats-practice-question-day. I have not touched stats for 2 days already, i really hope that tmr's mugging session will be fruitful. If not i am entirely screwed for test on monday. Okie, don't stress Wei Ting, things will be good.
Life is not going to be easy after my mid-terms with cheerleading practices and blast anniversary performance item. I practically have CCA from monday to saturday for the whole of October. I cancelled my commitment for SDE Halloween Organising Committee's role and I am really sorry about it. I made a promise that I cannot accomplish and I am not feeling that great. And okie.. I shall not emo (I still remember my promise shimin!!). I shall look at it as a test of my endurance. Its my choice to join 2 CCAs afterall even though I know I am stupid to over-commit.
Ahh, what will happen if I move back to bishan at the end of october? I think I am gonna die if I have to go home so late every night, and there will be no time for me to study and do homework and rest and slp. Anyone living near NUS can offer your place for me to stay please? I don't mind paying rent seriously. Its better than staying in hall or residence, freaking expensive to stay there man.
Okie.. I can't focus on mugging now. I guess I will just continue to slack until I have the mood. Things will be more efficient that way i guess. I just hope that my friends will be there for me when I really need them. I know they will be :) And, no falling sick for me, I can't afford to be sick again.
And guess what, I totally skipped my dinner coz i woke up too late. :( tell me why I haven slim down when I skipped so many meals by chance and when I am involved in so much physical activities and training. Low metabolism rate? Then tell me why I perspire so much more than an average human being.. haha okie, I totally being anal but I dun give a damn.
Happy post next time I hope.
On a random note.. all human will be weakest emotionally when fallen ill. I fully agree with what Biqi mentioned to me. Maybe because I am rarely sick, I only understood it when I was so sick 2 or 3 weeks ago.. This is really random. Just a thought that struck me again.
I am dying from blast B2B session this morning. I swear my neck is going to hurt when I wake up tomorrow morning. I can totally feel the strain now. I wanted to take a 1-hour afternoon nap but I slpt for 4 hours accidentally - screw the alarm clock because it didn't wake me up at all. Totally screwing up my plans to finish geog readings today. It sucks because I am getting abit restless now and I can't focus on reading and absorbing the info from geog readings. 5 more geog readings.. 5 more.. I am now using kheexuan's method to read geog readings. It kinda works well but I am getting lazy to rite down summary beside the whole chunk of paragraphs. Haiz.. I have zero mental stamina man. Sucks to be like this at this crucial time of the week. All the fatigue is piling up and probably that's why I am giving up so easily. Apparently, my motivation always comes during wee hours, when i start thinking about stanley's imba words of advice, encouragement and the talk we had on the bus after the Harry Potter movie. (Okie, i know I sound like I am totally in love with stanley but pls throw away this thought) Thinking doesn't work at other times of the day I have no idea why. I need to more self-motivating.. GAHHHH. So tomorrow will be stats-practice-question-day. I have not touched stats for 2 days already, i really hope that tmr's mugging session will be fruitful. If not i am entirely screwed for test on monday. Okie, don't stress Wei Ting, things will be good.
Life is not going to be easy after my mid-terms with cheerleading practices and blast anniversary performance item. I practically have CCA from monday to saturday for the whole of October. I cancelled my commitment for SDE Halloween Organising Committee's role and I am really sorry about it. I made a promise that I cannot accomplish and I am not feeling that great. And okie.. I shall not emo (I still remember my promise shimin!!). I shall look at it as a test of my endurance. Its my choice to join 2 CCAs afterall even though I know I am stupid to over-commit.
Ahh, what will happen if I move back to bishan at the end of october? I think I am gonna die if I have to go home so late every night, and there will be no time for me to study and do homework and rest and slp. Anyone living near NUS can offer your place for me to stay please? I don't mind paying rent seriously. Its better than staying in hall or residence, freaking expensive to stay there man.
Okie.. I can't focus on mugging now. I guess I will just continue to slack until I have the mood. Things will be more efficient that way i guess. I just hope that my friends will be there for me when I really need them. I know they will be :) And, no falling sick for me, I can't afford to be sick again.
And guess what, I totally skipped my dinner coz i woke up too late. :( tell me why I haven slim down when I skipped so many meals by chance and when I am involved in so much physical activities and training. Low metabolism rate? Then tell me why I perspire so much more than an average human being.. haha okie, I totally being anal but I dun give a damn.
Happy post next time I hope.
On a random note.. all human will be weakest emotionally when fallen ill. I fully agree with what Biqi mentioned to me. Maybe because I am rarely sick, I only understood it when I was so sick 2 or 3 weeks ago.. This is really random. Just a thought that struck me again.
22:10
