<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7904460692578471932?origin\x3dhttp://light-in-bottle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, 7 September 2009

♥ exhausted

my weekend is gone just like that :(

blast orientation on saturday, 9am to 8pm. Hmmm i realised that i am kinda lousy there. When its time to perform.. i fumbled and couldn't listen to the music properly. And cheerleading on Sunday, followed by celebration for Phyllis at Taka Pasta Cafe. I am still like suffering from body aches and muscle strains coz of the crazy PT. And now, Alpha Verve is upping the PT load by alot. My thighs are gonna get bigger and bigger, so do my arms. RAR okie, no point complaining...

I know i shouldn't be wasting time typing this entry but i seriously feel that projects and assignments in NUS suck big time. Everything is pretty unclear and really, students need to do alot alot of researches just to get the projects done. I am kinda reluctant to do anything because I am so freaking tired and I am forcing myself to do meaningless stuff.. In any case, I need more time to do some mugging. My final conclusion is that projects are waste of time and most teachers in NUS suck.

Okie, I duno if I am gonna fall sick already or I am already sick. Hope i dun get any fever tmr.. I am gonna slp once my hair dries.

GOOD LUCK TO ME. SCREW BIO ASSIGMENT, PF1101 and PF1102.

XOXO, hungry! haha (:
00:02


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      myself!
      * Aquarius [29 January 1990]
      * Guangyang Primary School
      * Proud to be an Andersonian
      * Proud to be a Hwa Chongian

      hearts!
      <3 dancing
      <3 singing
      <3 sleeping
      <3 basketball
      <3 chocolates
      <3 SL-Mercedes
      <3 mahjong
      <3 stay happy and carefree!!!

      most importantly
      <3 My DEAREST family
      <3 MEWII
      <3 1503 and 2504
      <3 5th Anderson Student Council
      <3 HCI 07OG14
      <3 34th Hwa Chong Student Council
      <3 ECACO, PROM, CNY


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing