Tuesday, 22 September 2009
♥ feelings?
talk with yuguang was quite reflective.
To him, I am a pretty nice person, abit manly but he thinks i improved alot already. and he feels that i swear alittle too much and i am scaring guys away =P hahaha okie this is random and not what I want to share..
So getting back at it.. Guess we two are facing the exact same problem. He recovers fast from it, unlike me. This is why i guess i really should learn how to let go.. I would be happier that way, really. Its the nwh incident again. It always happens and i must come to terms with it. I really shouldn't care too much about anyone or anything that is affecting me so badly since i know that i am super very emotional. Its not true that i dun expect anything in return.. yes i really give alot, in fact my all in anything that i think is worthy. but i am starting to realise that i am no god.. i am just an ordinary person who have desires, wants and dreams. I have been living for the people around me all these while and i think i should try to become selfish and learn to live for myself. I always thought i am strong enough to withstand all the crap but as i get older, the pain just get worse and worse, especially when the same thing keeps haunting you again and again. Time dilute feelings but not that much after some time when you have too much similar experiences happening to you perpetually.
just tell me why human-human relationship is so screwed up. life sucks because of it. I am only 19, give me a break.
Pardon my lousy vocabulary. like i said i suck at expressing myself in english.
I can survive this, things will get back to normal and i will get my life back. shut all feelings, stay numb numb numb...
To him, I am a pretty nice person, abit manly but he thinks i improved alot already. and he feels that i swear alittle too much and i am scaring guys away =P hahaha okie this is random and not what I want to share..
So getting back at it.. Guess we two are facing the exact same problem. He recovers fast from it, unlike me. This is why i guess i really should learn how to let go.. I would be happier that way, really. Its the nwh incident again. It always happens and i must come to terms with it. I really shouldn't care too much about anyone or anything that is affecting me so badly since i know that i am super very emotional. Its not true that i dun expect anything in return.. yes i really give alot, in fact my all in anything that i think is worthy. but i am starting to realise that i am no god.. i am just an ordinary person who have desires, wants and dreams. I have been living for the people around me all these while and i think i should try to become selfish and learn to live for myself. I always thought i am strong enough to withstand all the crap but as i get older, the pain just get worse and worse, especially when the same thing keeps haunting you again and again. Time dilute feelings but not that much after some time when you have too much similar experiences happening to you perpetually.
just tell me why human-human relationship is so screwed up. life sucks because of it. I am only 19, give me a break.
Pardon my lousy vocabulary. like i said i suck at expressing myself in english.
I can survive this, things will get back to normal and i will get my life back. shut all feelings, stay numb numb numb...
00:46
