Wednesday, 30 September 2009
♥ Guess life is just like that sometimes
had my woh hup scholarship interview today.. I wouldn't say I excelled in it coz i answered some questions badly. But its over :) Now its up to the committee to decide whether I am the candidate whom they are looking for and once again, my fate lies in their hands. Given that I didn't prepare that much for interview, I seriously doubt that life will be good to me and give me something that I didn't work that hard for.
I am mentally drained by the end of the interview because I really think very hard to answer their questions, coupled with the fact that i didn't have enough rest.
Geography was hell. Despite reading so much and studying so much for it, i am still gonna fail terribly for this paper. I didn't expect myself to blank out when i see all the questions. I just cannot recall what I have studied and I don't know how to answer the questions. I wouldn't be surprised if harvey neo wants to see me after he has marked my damn-messy paper. It is so freaking obvious that ideas didn't flow in my head, my understanding of the concepts is crap and my handwriting is so so illegible. I can only blame this on myself because i failed to tell myself to calm down and think properly, i failed to tell myself not to be affected by the people around me, i failed at my revision and i failed my mental stamina.
Of course, no mood for anything after that. I suppressed my emotions and stopped myself from crying even though I felt so freaking disappointed with myself and my stupidity. I turned to ways to torture myself again. But I am glad i went blast because dancing reliefs me from the ultimate sadness that overwhelmed me.
I am tired, really tired. I can't find the shoulder that I can depend on..
And on the side note: Happy birthday sister! I know i suck because i didn't give you anything on this special day, not even a card.You have the right to disown me amo.
I am mentally drained by the end of the interview because I really think very hard to answer their questions, coupled with the fact that i didn't have enough rest.
Geography was hell. Despite reading so much and studying so much for it, i am still gonna fail terribly for this paper. I didn't expect myself to blank out when i see all the questions. I just cannot recall what I have studied and I don't know how to answer the questions. I wouldn't be surprised if harvey neo wants to see me after he has marked my damn-messy paper. It is so freaking obvious that ideas didn't flow in my head, my understanding of the concepts is crap and my handwriting is so so illegible. I can only blame this on myself because i failed to tell myself to calm down and think properly, i failed to tell myself not to be affected by the people around me, i failed at my revision and i failed my mental stamina.
Of course, no mood for anything after that. I suppressed my emotions and stopped myself from crying even though I felt so freaking disappointed with myself and my stupidity. I turned to ways to torture myself again. But I am glad i went blast because dancing reliefs me from the ultimate sadness that overwhelmed me.
I am tired, really tired. I can't find the shoulder that I can depend on..
And on the side note: Happy birthday sister! I know i suck because i didn't give you anything on this special day, not even a card.You have the right to disown me amo.
I am feeling really lousy now. but I am not doing anything to make me feel better. What irony right... Sucks to be me.
01:06
