Sunday, 20 September 2009
♥ MAF and MUMMY :)
WOW WOW WOW! AWESOME! :)
Saturday's a really really long day for me but nevertheless, I had a fantastically great time despite the exhaustion and personal issues..
Morning was blast! back to basic dance session. hmm it was about transferring of weight and grooving. I wouldn't say that it was a good class for me because I wasn't good enough to be selected to do the choreo again. Yingmin told me she quitted alr, haiz so i guess there's no one from my batch in blast! lor. I sorta could understand why she wants to quit maybe? Like its so hard for you to shine in blast! coz there are tons of people who are better than you (or maybe not?). Well, you may think that you are good enough but there's no one to affirm your standards and its all relative.. like i know it sucks to say this but I kinda dun really think that some people are good. I mean yes its good that they have their own styles but ultimately, its the choreographer's style that u have to learn first right? If not it is quite pointless to learn other's choreo and do it in your own way? Like when i teach people, I would want them to do it my way and not add in their own elements and change the entire feel of the dance. Okie, i know i sound like i am talking rubbish.. so i shall stop this talk and say the conclusion: I NEED TO IMPROVE DANCING ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT and yahh, i am not exactly sure if I shud continue to stay in blast! coz its making me feel worse after dancing sometimes. But things will improve i hope! :)
So after blast!, Eden accompanied me for lunch and nap at student lounge before cheerleading starts. I was glad that theres someone around, if not I would be all alone again and the feeling would suck. So yah, another nice hwachong senior who is 2 months and 5 days older than me. haha. There was a really funny moment like chongren was withdrawing money from the ATM and Eden called to prank him, saying that he wanted to come out of the machine (he was assuming the role of the money haha) and chongren must press the pin first. Chongren was super wtf hahaha until he saw us laughing like mad in the lounge. okie that aside, cheerleading prac. it was freaking hot and humid coz the fans were turned off for badminton ifg. My dry-fit SDE shirt was waterlogged man and i feel damn uncomfortable. It was also my first time cheerleading in the super short cheerleading skirt. It adds on to my discomfort coz i had to keep pulling the skirt down, especially after i cartwheeled. the whole skirt just flipped up and its soooo unglam and obscene. You can say that i am appearance conscious i dun care. I just dun like people to see me at my worse. I want to be neat and proper at most times. okok, then it was time to perform. i didn't screw anything up, all stunts went up. i was damn happy i swear. I almost couldn't make it for heel stretch because i almost lost my balance. haha u can go to my facebook videos to take a look at the 2min plus opening performance! but you probably wun know which girl is me. haha. DUN IDENTIFY ME PLS.
AND it was MAF!! before that had dinner with my class at madjack! had a really good talk with yuguang and jeremy. And heard juicy gossip from brian lim. HAHA. it was really unexpected but i admire the HER courage. She did what i would never ever do even though she knew that nothing good is going to come out of it. AND i missed the grand-light up lor!! :(:( madjack service is really damn sucky.. made us wait so long for the cake! GAHHH. but nvm haha. I still had my share of fun by breaking into the rooftop with clarice and eden + friends. the view there was superbly good. I danced mass dance with jy and jj. haha very contented le :) and i also sang college songs with councillors.. the only bad thing was that we didn't get to do faculty dances. man, i miss dancing fac dance!! haha but nvm, we'll get the chance definitely.. next year ELECO perhaps? :) Had supper opposite beauty world, this is the first time i ate so much so much in a day! Totally splurged on food la and the feeling was great. Haven been eating well since i moved to jurong to stay with my cousins.. So yes, ECACO stayover and shimin's house!! I was like doing project research and with the help of perry, i managed to find info relevant to the case study for pf1101 project. thank god seriously.. now all i had to do is the piece everything nicely together before the next meet-up on wednesday and I would have done my job proper and nice. I am less than halfway through it.. so hopefully i can get it done by tuesday lor. perry rocks!! haha anyway love love ECACO! the slpover is like a slumber party.. the rest had their share of fun by playing poker, taboo and pillow fight. I was facing the laptop until like 4+am before i got KO-ed. Woke up at 9+ am today because jared wanted to take ECACO quan jia fu. i dragged myself out of the sofa literally. had a fabulous breakfast before I was KO-ed again. hahaha.
I REACHED HOME AT AROUND 2+ PM and I COULD SENSE THAT MUMMY WAS HAPPY THAT I CAME BACK!! I told her about my indigestion problem and she helped me do so much things: massage, prepare food, go market buy ENO salt and got me to have afternoon nap coz I was so very tired and I didn't insist even though i wanted to get the powerpoint slides out in the afternoon. So i napped all the way till 7pm lor and had dinner :) mummy cooked dinner today haha. So long nv tasted her food alr.. i ate super alot and drank soup. 真的是very幸福的感觉! I love my MUMMY DEEP DEEP. I really hated to leave the house just now.. :( now i am back at jurong, my brother fetched me here.. RAR why is there cheerleading tmr! why can't we be let off on public holiday!! :(:(
in any case, recess week is coming.. time to mug hard for stats and GEOGRAPHY ESPECIALLY!! help help help help~ okie i go watch K.O sanguo already. no mood to do slides.
I AM HAPPY YAY! but i am so lazy to pack my bag for tmr... :(
Saturday's a really really long day for me but nevertheless, I had a fantastically great time despite the exhaustion and personal issues..
Morning was blast! back to basic dance session. hmm it was about transferring of weight and grooving. I wouldn't say that it was a good class for me because I wasn't good enough to be selected to do the choreo again. Yingmin told me she quitted alr, haiz so i guess there's no one from my batch in blast! lor. I sorta could understand why she wants to quit maybe? Like its so hard for you to shine in blast! coz there are tons of people who are better than you (or maybe not?). Well, you may think that you are good enough but there's no one to affirm your standards and its all relative.. like i know it sucks to say this but I kinda dun really think that some people are good. I mean yes its good that they have their own styles but ultimately, its the choreographer's style that u have to learn first right? If not it is quite pointless to learn other's choreo and do it in your own way? Like when i teach people, I would want them to do it my way and not add in their own elements and change the entire feel of the dance. Okie, i know i sound like i am talking rubbish.. so i shall stop this talk and say the conclusion: I NEED TO IMPROVE DANCING ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT and yahh, i am not exactly sure if I shud continue to stay in blast! coz its making me feel worse after dancing sometimes. But things will improve i hope! :)
So after blast!, Eden accompanied me for lunch and nap at student lounge before cheerleading starts. I was glad that theres someone around, if not I would be all alone again and the feeling would suck. So yah, another nice hwachong senior who is 2 months and 5 days older than me. haha. There was a really funny moment like chongren was withdrawing money from the ATM and Eden called to prank him, saying that he wanted to come out of the machine (he was assuming the role of the money haha) and chongren must press the pin first. Chongren was super wtf hahaha until he saw us laughing like mad in the lounge. okie that aside, cheerleading prac. it was freaking hot and humid coz the fans were turned off for badminton ifg. My dry-fit SDE shirt was waterlogged man and i feel damn uncomfortable. It was also my first time cheerleading in the super short cheerleading skirt. It adds on to my discomfort coz i had to keep pulling the skirt down, especially after i cartwheeled. the whole skirt just flipped up and its soooo unglam and obscene. You can say that i am appearance conscious i dun care. I just dun like people to see me at my worse. I want to be neat and proper at most times. okok, then it was time to perform. i didn't screw anything up, all stunts went up. i was damn happy i swear. I almost couldn't make it for heel stretch because i almost lost my balance. haha u can go to my facebook videos to take a look at the 2min plus opening performance! but you probably wun know which girl is me. haha. DUN IDENTIFY ME PLS.
AND it was MAF!! before that had dinner with my class at madjack! had a really good talk with yuguang and jeremy. And heard juicy gossip from brian lim. HAHA. it was really unexpected but i admire the HER courage. She did what i would never ever do even though she knew that nothing good is going to come out of it. AND i missed the grand-light up lor!! :(:( madjack service is really damn sucky.. made us wait so long for the cake! GAHHH. but nvm haha. I still had my share of fun by breaking into the rooftop with clarice and eden + friends. the view there was superbly good. I danced mass dance with jy and jj. haha very contented le :) and i also sang college songs with councillors.. the only bad thing was that we didn't get to do faculty dances. man, i miss dancing fac dance!! haha but nvm, we'll get the chance definitely.. next year ELECO perhaps? :) Had supper opposite beauty world, this is the first time i ate so much so much in a day! Totally splurged on food la and the feeling was great. Haven been eating well since i moved to jurong to stay with my cousins.. So yes, ECACO stayover and shimin's house!! I was like doing project research and with the help of perry, i managed to find info relevant to the case study for pf1101 project. thank god seriously.. now all i had to do is the piece everything nicely together before the next meet-up on wednesday and I would have done my job proper and nice. I am less than halfway through it.. so hopefully i can get it done by tuesday lor. perry rocks!! haha anyway love love ECACO! the slpover is like a slumber party.. the rest had their share of fun by playing poker, taboo and pillow fight. I was facing the laptop until like 4+am before i got KO-ed. Woke up at 9+ am today because jared wanted to take ECACO quan jia fu. i dragged myself out of the sofa literally. had a fabulous breakfast before I was KO-ed again. hahaha.
I REACHED HOME AT AROUND 2+ PM and I COULD SENSE THAT MUMMY WAS HAPPY THAT I CAME BACK!! I told her about my indigestion problem and she helped me do so much things: massage, prepare food, go market buy ENO salt and got me to have afternoon nap coz I was so very tired and I didn't insist even though i wanted to get the powerpoint slides out in the afternoon. So i napped all the way till 7pm lor and had dinner :) mummy cooked dinner today haha. So long nv tasted her food alr.. i ate super alot and drank soup. 真的是very幸福的感觉! I love my MUMMY DEEP DEEP. I really hated to leave the house just now.. :( now i am back at jurong, my brother fetched me here.. RAR why is there cheerleading tmr! why can't we be let off on public holiday!! :(:(
in any case, recess week is coming.. time to mug hard for stats and GEOGRAPHY ESPECIALLY!! help help help help~ okie i go watch K.O sanguo already. no mood to do slides.
I AM HAPPY YAY! but i am so lazy to pack my bag for tmr... :(
23:59
