Thursday, 3 September 2009
♥ of tears, flu and emotions
So now what? For like 3 days, i have been tearing over the fact that stanley is no longer anywhere near me.. Every time I think about it, i just cannot stop feeling upset and tears just start flowing. It hurts alot to know that your very very very very very good friend is not around to give you the emotional support. I know hes not gonna be gone forever, its the physical presence that matters alot to me i guess. Stanley's like omnipresent but not anymore.. Aye, i really duno how to describe what i am going through.. This is the first time that i cry so much over an issue.. This incident really tells me how much weight stanley has in my heart.. All the memories, all the things he said, all the things that he has done for me.. I will never ever forget. And I am so dumb coz i am like tearing all over again.. :'(
So stanley's gone and I fell sick. Nose is running like a tap, eyes are swollen till i can't even open them properly and i feel really tired. Still went cheerleading just now, felt alot better after training but all the runny nose and teary eyes came back again, after i bath. maybe i should not be so stubborn and just eat the flu panadol. Bt anyway, my pfm mates are showering concern for me.. I feel really pampered bah. I haven had this sorta of feeling for damn long alr.. I really hope i don't pass the flu bug to them..
Yeah, so weiting will be in a really bad mood nowadays.. I wish myself fast recovery seriously. Short entry today coz i want to go and rest already. God bless stanley!! I MISS YOU LIKE HELL :(
So stanley's gone and I fell sick. Nose is running like a tap, eyes are swollen till i can't even open them properly and i feel really tired. Still went cheerleading just now, felt alot better after training but all the runny nose and teary eyes came back again, after i bath. maybe i should not be so stubborn and just eat the flu panadol. Bt anyway, my pfm mates are showering concern for me.. I feel really pampered bah. I haven had this sorta of feeling for damn long alr.. I really hope i don't pass the flu bug to them..
Yeah, so weiting will be in a really bad mood nowadays.. I wish myself fast recovery seriously. Short entry today coz i want to go and rest already. God bless stanley!! I MISS YOU LIKE HELL :(
01:17
