<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7904460692578471932?origin\x3dhttp://light-in-bottle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, 27 September 2009

♥ scared

I am really scared that I do badly for mid-terms. I know tmr's just statistics MCQs. I worked on the practice paper I found in jg's file and i realise maybe its not that easy afterall. Questions test alot on ur understanding of the concepts and despite reading through the notes and textbooks in detail, I still didn't manage to get all the questions right (by definition questions somemore wth).

My eyes are so tired from doing so much math and facing the laptop at the same time. I am like having blood-shot eyes now. Lack of sleep probably constitutes 60% of this symptom. I haven finish reading geography readings because I chieong math whole day today. Okie, not really chieong, i slacked alot so slap me. I better finish up the readings by tomorrow and try to memorize some definitions by heart so that i at least can get 1 mark for the essay. Damn pathetic.

I decided that i shall go home on monday to get a photocopy of e first page of my bankbook acct for blast enrollment form. And also to get the interview attire for tuesday. I miss mummy's food. I hate eating out now because i have no one to eat with and I have been eating the same stuff :( something to look forward to after a long week of torture finally.

Hope that everyone who flew overseas is settling well at the other side of the world too. Maybe I should create a skype account soon to prepare for mass online session someday or something.

Okie, good luck to everyone having mid-terms!! We will hail EUREKA soon~ countdown: 2 more days :)

Shall try to finish textbook questions on probability and read through my stats notes one last time before i sleep very early today. Jiayou Wei Ting! YOU CAN DO IT!! Don't let people who bless you with all their heart down~ Relax when you see the questions tomorrow, think and slowly analyze. You will see the light, so don't panic.. Exercise your critical thinking skills tomorrow okie! GO GO GO! GO FIGHT WIN! :)

XOXO, hungry! haha (:
22:14


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      myself!
      * Aquarius [29 January 1990]
      * Guangyang Primary School
      * Proud to be an Andersonian
      * Proud to be a Hwa Chongian

      hearts!
      <3 dancing
      <3 singing
      <3 sleeping
      <3 basketball
      <3 chocolates
      <3 SL-Mercedes
      <3 mahjong
      <3 stay happy and carefree!!!

      most importantly
      <3 My DEAREST family
      <3 MEWII
      <3 1503 and 2504
      <3 5th Anderson Student Council
      <3 HCI 07OG14
      <3 34th Hwa Chong Student Council
      <3 ECACO, PROM, CNY


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing