Tuesday, 22 September 2009
♥ what the hells
to the hell with ANTS!
My goodness, my room is super invaded by troops of small brown ants!! the worse thing is the floor tiles are made of wood so its damn hard to track where the ants are coming from.. They camouflage well darn. They seem uninterested in food.. but my laptop, my books and my study table!! They crawl on me occasionally.. and this sucks. I have been killing ants in the midst of mugging. Losing focus and everything sucks.
I never hated ants so much before in my whole life. maybe my secret desire would be to become a ant terminator next time, research on the most potent drug that wipe the entire ant population within nanoseconds. I will get a nobel prize for it and everyone can awe at my invention. Hmm linking to gender nature, I would be so highly respected because i am XX. okie, rubbish, i have yet to reach that far for my revision :(
well, emo night last night.. talked to biqi finally. at least someone knows my emotional turmoil. Stop thinking so much Wei Ting!
Received call from Alice from department of building this afternoon. She said I am shortlisted for the Woh Hup Scholarship interview. It will be on 29th september, the day when i will be having my geog mid-terms and i probably have to attend the friday pf1102 lecture instead.. I am glad I at least get shortlisted la, but its hell to go through interview again. I duno what they will ask, probably why PFM and whats my aspiration, how do I think I can contribute to the construction industry that sort of technical questions. Was doing some research just now and I tink the chance of me getting the scholarship is freaking slim. I guess, what i'll do now is to try my best.. doesn't matter if i dun get it, but i really hope i do.. at least relief my dad from the money-tight situation and it also serves as motivation for me to work harder.
Was doing pf1101 project. its another hell for me. finish up 2 powerpoint slides regarding case study and examples. If it is necessary, i probably have to do up 3 more slides just to get my part done. Actually i think that the task assigned to me is the worse and the most heavy. I practically have to understand all the questions and to find relevant examples for all parts of the questions. Its so unfair man. I demand that i do not have to do presentation, i will just click on the computer. I am doing so so much and i look at what the some of them submitted, i really want to vomit blood can. With all the info I have, i could easily do the freaking whole question myself and get a good grade pls. Hope tmr's meeting is a fruitful one, if not i will scream man. Stop giving me all the unnecessary stress. I need good mark okie.. I WAN TO GET INTO THE DEAN'S LIST ONE OKIE..
gahh okie. can't wait for mid-terms to be over.. and all the freaking assignments to be over..
My goodness, my room is super invaded by troops of small brown ants!! the worse thing is the floor tiles are made of wood so its damn hard to track where the ants are coming from.. They camouflage well darn. They seem uninterested in food.. but my laptop, my books and my study table!! They crawl on me occasionally.. and this sucks. I have been killing ants in the midst of mugging. Losing focus and everything sucks.
I never hated ants so much before in my whole life. maybe my secret desire would be to become a ant terminator next time, research on the most potent drug that wipe the entire ant population within nanoseconds. I will get a nobel prize for it and everyone can awe at my invention. Hmm linking to gender nature, I would be so highly respected because i am XX. okie, rubbish, i have yet to reach that far for my revision :(
well, emo night last night.. talked to biqi finally. at least someone knows my emotional turmoil. Stop thinking so much Wei Ting!
Received call from Alice from department of building this afternoon. She said I am shortlisted for the Woh Hup Scholarship interview. It will be on 29th september, the day when i will be having my geog mid-terms and i probably have to attend the friday pf1102 lecture instead.. I am glad I at least get shortlisted la, but its hell to go through interview again. I duno what they will ask, probably why PFM and whats my aspiration, how do I think I can contribute to the construction industry that sort of technical questions. Was doing some research just now and I tink the chance of me getting the scholarship is freaking slim. I guess, what i'll do now is to try my best.. doesn't matter if i dun get it, but i really hope i do.. at least relief my dad from the money-tight situation and it also serves as motivation for me to work harder.
Was doing pf1101 project. its another hell for me. finish up 2 powerpoint slides regarding case study and examples. If it is necessary, i probably have to do up 3 more slides just to get my part done. Actually i think that the task assigned to me is the worse and the most heavy. I practically have to understand all the questions and to find relevant examples for all parts of the questions. Its so unfair man. I demand that i do not have to do presentation, i will just click on the computer. I am doing so so much and i look at what the some of them submitted, i really want to vomit blood can. With all the info I have, i could easily do the freaking whole question myself and get a good grade pls. Hope tmr's meeting is a fruitful one, if not i will scream man. Stop giving me all the unnecessary stress. I need good mark okie.. I WAN TO GET INTO THE DEAN'S LIST ONE OKIE..
gahh okie. can't wait for mid-terms to be over.. and all the freaking assignments to be over..
20:42
