<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7904460692578471932?origin\x3dhttp://light-in-bottle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, 19 September 2009

♥ WHY WHY WHY

WHYYYY!!
WHYYYYYYYY!!
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

p.s insert a million sad smileys here.

I duno whats wrong. TELL ME WHATS WRONG! Am i being too sensitive? AM I AM I AM I??!! :( Guess its all back to square one.. its really my prob. ITS MY FCUKING PROBLEM. pardon the use of vulgarities.. (not like u haven heard me say before but.. well i do feel bad saying it).

Things change.. things always change.. I dun wan them to change especially if its for the worse.. Reality is so cruel.. WHYYYYYYY! :( Is it really because I dun deserve it? because I should always be marginalized and get everything I don't want? I so want to grab it hard, grab it firm.. I let go of it once and i really really regretted it. THINGS ARE DIFFERENT. DIFFERENT ALREADY!! Man, i am really really upset... Its never easy to maintain.. its the whole nwh incident again. I am gonna be forgotten and abandoned again. 我不要这样,我不要,我不要我不要!! :'(

And I know its all me.. its all my fault that things have come to this stage.. i am going to lose it for sure and all i can do is to watch it happen right before my eyes, be so depressed all over again and wait for time to heal all the scarred wound.. it always happens....

我真的很恨我自己。。。为什么每次都会被当成是理所当然的呢?我不要这样。。那很悲哀啊。。可是这就是我的宿命吗?是我做错了吗?

我真的真的很难过。。。**的感觉真的不好受。。

XOXO, hungry! haha (:
02:07


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      myself!
      * Aquarius [29 January 1990]
      * Guangyang Primary School
      * Proud to be an Andersonian
      * Proud to be a Hwa Chongian

      hearts!
      <3 dancing
      <3 singing
      <3 sleeping
      <3 basketball
      <3 chocolates
      <3 SL-Mercedes
      <3 mahjong
      <3 stay happy and carefree!!!

      most importantly
      <3 My DEAREST family
      <3 MEWII
      <3 1503 and 2504
      <3 5th Anderson Student Council
      <3 HCI 07OG14
      <3 34th Hwa Chong Student Council
      <3 ECACO, PROM, CNY


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing