<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7904460692578471932?origin\x3dhttp://light-in-bottle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, 12 October 2009

♥ 298th post

This post shall be dedicated to dearest STANLEY LIM KAH LIANG!!

Hello hello birthday boy!! :) I am so sorry I can't give you a personalized card like what u did for my birthday this year. Shall make it up with this entry okie! Anyway, it has been really really really great to know you. How we got to know each other better was a total coincidence. I didn't know what made me make that call and why your decision to help me out when u just ended your NCC camp with blisters on your feet. But, that critical call brought us together and I really do hope that our friendship can last forever and ever and ever x142349859485 till infinity~ :)

I guess like what shuoxian told me, we both are emotionally attached to you. This is so true for me I guess. I have always treated you like a 大哥 (even though u are younger than me haha), maybe something closer than a "big brother", a soulmate perhaps? I know I could always depend on you and you will always always always always be there to help me out, to listen to me, to give console and advice. I really don't know if I am really worthy for all your help seriously. Sometimes I feel lousy as your friend because I am always the one at the receiving end and i am not capable of giving as much as you did. Getting abit teary again but I really miss having you around.. I want to watch movie with you, go walk sim lim square with you, drive you around, play basketball/soccer at hwachong with you and mugging with you. When you come back to Singapore during your term break, I AM GOING TO BRING YOU TO EAT CHICKEN RICE AT MY DAD'S SHOP!! No, its not free okie, I WILL PAY USING MY OWN MONEY. There's like so so so much catching up to do. I want to know how you are doing, what CCAs u want to join, what interesting things u have been through.. I have so so so much stories about NUS to tell you too~ All these are a little difficult now because I am always rushing projects and research and all and you are busy mugging also i guess. But its alright, we'll definitely get to talk when the right opportunity comes.

I am always thanking you for all that you have done for me - sending me home, taking time off to date me out for chat, insist on treating me meals after meals because you don't have much chance to do that once you go US, being there when I was so afraid to look at my A level result slips, being there again after A lvl result release and keeping me company for the whole day when I was feeling damn upset and all, helping me with all the darn essays when you are not obliged to help.. You are just so great so great a friend to me. I can never ever thank you enough and you must believe that I really meant it and you have to have to accept all my thanks and gratitude. But being you, you will probably say "no need to thank me la, dun have to thank me if we are friends" etc etc.. All I can do now is to give you all my blessings, for your safety, studies & health. I know I may not be the person that you will turn to when you need help and I know I can't give tangible help also.. but no matter how busy I am, I will offer you a virtual hug and listening ear ANYTIME.

I know you like yang cheng lin.. so I shall dedicate this song to you on your birthday :) Shen ri kuai le stanley!! I really really wish you all the very very best, wish you with all my might that all your wishes come true and that you can find your happiness soon. Stay imba like you have always been and hope that you can be happier too :) with greater power comes greater responsibility, i think its like that for your case, very tiring so I really do hope that you get the best of everything in the universal! JIAYOU STANLEY, you are incredibly amazing.

XOXO, hungry! haha (:
01:29


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      myself!
      * Aquarius [29 January 1990]
      * Guangyang Primary School
      * Proud to be an Andersonian
      * Proud to be a Hwa Chongian

      hearts!
      <3 dancing
      <3 singing
      <3 sleeping
      <3 basketball
      <3 chocolates
      <3 SL-Mercedes
      <3 mahjong
      <3 stay happy and carefree!!!

      most importantly
      <3 My DEAREST family
      <3 MEWII
      <3 1503 and 2504
      <3 5th Anderson Student Council
      <3 HCI 07OG14
      <3 34th Hwa Chong Student Council
      <3 ECACO, PROM, CNY


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing