<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7904460692578471932?origin\x3dhttp://light-in-bottle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, 25 October 2009

♥ BOOM BOOM POW, GENIE, HEARTLESS

One word to describe everything that I have experienced: 爽!!!!

I AM RELIEVED FROM ALL THE COMMITMENTS TEMPORARILY! haha, finally a good break to recover my already very weak mentality and physical health.

Cheerleading performance was good. I felt extremely high and happy on stage during the performance. You know, like that kind of "WATCH ME AND BE STUNNED" feeling. Like I imagined that all the audience are LOOKING AT ME and no one else. aahaha, abit crazy like too ego alr. When the music finally ended, I was hoping people shout encore. LOL. crazy seriously. Waiting for people to upload video so that I can download and watch many times when I have the time.

Blast! is :) I LOVE KELVIN AND XIN HUI! haha they really rock la. What dick in the box and gothic unfriendly girl. Our 马尾巴 and heartless dance group damn enthu! I like the enthusiasm which i haven experienced for damn freaking long. Makes me miss ECACO alot. Need more enthu ppl around to liven up my everyday life. I want the picturess!! and VIDEOOOO!! haha. During performance, I felt like a superstar really. Maybe because I really like performing so my attitude and everything was just nice. WOOTS! I think I rock la haha.

Okie, I like myself a little now.. haha at least i didn't epic major screw up when I was like freaking shagged and alittle too occupied with many things happening at the same time. I am gonna say this for the very first time " baby, baby one more time!" when i usually don't because I get too sian doing the same item over and over again. The friendship built through this period is strong. Drifting bound to happen la, but oh well, can't be helped.

Doing genes is horrible. As in, I don't really know if the arguements are based mainly on human embryonic stem cells or can I include other elements like adult stem cells, do comparison and stuff. Supportive argument for embryonic stem cells damn little man. Been researching for 2 freaking days. Websites have alot of ethical issues with regards to stem cell research using ESC. So I guess, humanity still existed. haha, or rather scientists are more concerned about scientific breakthrough than the issues tagged along with it. Never mind. :) Shall figure it out soon.

Stats is :( haven study yet but I am starting starting starting! Procrastinate for super long coz i was damn tired and all. Aim to finish reading lecture notes and finish cheat sheet by tonight, after mahjong with zx, qs and shuz! HAHA, lotsa life eh? I am going to school from bishan tmr.. which means waking up as early as 5:45am nice.. Oh, and I am having alot of intestinal problems recently. Bowel too active gahhh. Maybe because I am eating alot of chilli and drinking alot of milk tea too. I might be a little lactose intolerant. HAHA.

Okie, going off to mahjong already! :D See if I can win some money today! HAHA

XOXO, hungry! haha (:
01:51


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      myself!
      * Aquarius [29 January 1990]
      * Guangyang Primary School
      * Proud to be an Andersonian
      * Proud to be a Hwa Chongian

      hearts!
      <3 dancing
      <3 singing
      <3 sleeping
      <3 basketball
      <3 chocolates
      <3 SL-Mercedes
      <3 mahjong
      <3 stay happy and carefree!!!

      most importantly
      <3 My DEAREST family
      <3 MEWII
      <3 1503 and 2504
      <3 5th Anderson Student Council
      <3 HCI 07OG14
      <3 34th Hwa Chong Student Council
      <3 ECACO, PROM, CNY


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing