Friday, 16 October 2009
♥ lack of drive
I am desperately trying to finish Genes and Society webcast lectures (which are taking hell long to load on my computer) before I am left with PF1101 Lecture 8 and PF1102 videos on demand. Geography project is unexpectedly hard, I know what concepts are involved but I just can't link it to context properly and write a satisfying report. I also realised that I may need to read up some of the readings before giving a slightly more quality content. Haiz, why am I so bad at arts subject.
Time is slowly ticking away but I just can't get myself settled to start working faster. Don't know if I can meet the dateline set by myself. I am just freaking tired and all and I am spending alot of time doing everything except urgent matters. I keep having undesirable thoughts running through my mind again and again. Like I am trying damn hard to not let the evil side of me gain total control of my body and mind. I know I sound like I watched too much drama or gone psycho but this is exactly what I am feeling. Rebellious side of me telling me to heck care while the disciplined side telling me to calm down and slowly get things done. I am trying. really. ):
But I guess I am really not in the thinking mode so i shall try to work on geog after cheerleading when I probably feel like crap as always. The 自暴自弃 tendency somehow pushes me to do even better because I don't want to be a loser. JIAYOU AHHH.. I can't afford to fail anyone.
Time is slowly ticking away but I just can't get myself settled to start working faster. Don't know if I can meet the dateline set by myself. I am just freaking tired and all and I am spending alot of time doing everything except urgent matters. I keep having undesirable thoughts running through my mind again and again. Like I am trying damn hard to not let the evil side of me gain total control of my body and mind. I know I sound like I watched too much drama or gone psycho but this is exactly what I am feeling. Rebellious side of me telling me to heck care while the disciplined side telling me to calm down and slowly get things done. I am trying. really. ):
But I guess I am really not in the thinking mode so i shall try to work on geog after cheerleading when I probably feel like crap as always. The 自暴自弃 tendency somehow pushes me to do even better because I don't want to be a loser. JIAYOU AHHH.. I can't afford to fail anyone.
14:40
