<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7904460692578471932?origin\x3dhttp://light-in-bottle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, 5 October 2009

♥ Sadded

Asked so many people today and finally got rebecca to eat dinner with me. How sad please. SMS like 6 ppl before i got a company..

I think I am going home on tuesday, which is tomorrow! haha. I am gonna buy some stationery and art craft and start working on my exciting bio brochure on brca1 and brca2. Or maybe i will visit clementi bookshop to buy instead, heard its cheaper there. I am left with only $75 to last me throughout october so I need to get money from mummy. ayee this is quite bad. I spend like $400+++ since the start of september. Meals, photocopy, transport, funds, outings etc.. is that alot? :( I don't remember spending so much money when I was at bishan.

First pf1101 project is done. Presentation was ok, HE totally snatched all the credit just because he presented on the more interesting aspect of the presentation. I hope LOW gives me a decent mark for something which is almost 75% my work. I noe i can't really blame the rest for not doing much because I was assigned to do case study in the first place, so naturally most of the work done will be by me. But what I cannot stand is that even knowing that you have done not much for the project, you can still slack, remain unprepared, PRETEND to be pro and continue to leech LEECH LEECH on the rest. Super wth. I was totally thrown off by the nonchalent attitudes of some people in my group. Not gonna mention who who. I know I am being angry at something that i cannot control - human character. I know I am gonna tank alot again for the next question. As usual, given my low stress threshold, I have already started to work on the question by myself already.

Yep shall blog more after cheerleading if i am not dead tired. Physical discomfort.. ayee.. sucks to be me..

XOXO, hungry! haha (:
17:09


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      myself!
      * Aquarius [29 January 1990]
      * Guangyang Primary School
      * Proud to be an Andersonian
      * Proud to be a Hwa Chongian

      hearts!
      <3 dancing
      <3 singing
      <3 sleeping
      <3 basketball
      <3 chocolates
      <3 SL-Mercedes
      <3 mahjong
      <3 stay happy and carefree!!!

      most importantly
      <3 My DEAREST family
      <3 MEWII
      <3 1503 and 2504
      <3 5th Anderson Student Council
      <3 HCI 07OG14
      <3 34th Hwa Chong Student Council
      <3 ECACO, PROM, CNY


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing