<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7904460692578471932?origin\x3dhttp://light-in-bottle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, 15 November 2009

♥ losing steam

ARGH NO GOOD! I study better at night omg.. I sleep hell too much already. I need to cultivate the habit of slping late and waking up early, as well as slping early and waking up early!! I have the tendency to dream when I fall asleep again after I wake up. IT ALWAYS HAPPENS, I JUST DISCOVERED THIS FREAKING TREND..

At about 1:30am, MEWII were all online omg. Evelyn added everyone into a convo and we were all damn shocked with this coincidence. Usually only i will be online till damn super late, the rest sleeps earlier than me.. all studying hard for examinations yeah.. for me its coz i slacked too much in the day so I am compensating by studying harder at night (weehours i mean)..

2012 with ECACO in few hours time. I am not exactly very excited about it but yeah, I am glad that theres still outing with hwachongians. hahaha. I realise i tend to agree to go out more willingly during preparation period for final exams. Probably my own way of escaping the sucky mugging by doing something less brain taxing. School days and u find me to go out? You'll probably get a big fat NO right smacked into your face, down your ears and neurons transferring the info to your brain to analyze.. Anyway next semester, I am so gonna make sure that my day doesn't end too late. At least I have more time after school to study, do own work before CCAs start. Shall learn to be independent.. it sucks alot when I don't have company but I need to get used to it. NUS is making me adapt to many things that I hate, I don't know if it is good training because I am really unhappy with all the changes in life.

Ayee, i really feel like running for some project director/vice PD for some SDE events but I really don't think I can commit.. I miss doing council work.. I miss working with a group of people to make things happen. PFM is NOT what I thought it would be, not yet. Doing academic project is NOT doing a project in my definition of what a real project work should be like. Was doing evaluation of NUS teachers this evening. Got more and more unhappy as I evaluate the teachers. I think I only like Dr Harvey Neo and that female stats lecturer because they are effective in teaching. Prof Lam Siew Hong is good too, but too naggy for my liking. The worse are PF lecturers. Prof Low is damn nice and friendly, Dr Goh too but they just don't make me interested in the modules. It is really damn sad that I am learning something that my course requires but I am not enjoying the learning process. All the breadth and GEMs are more ownage.. makes no sense sia. I am more suited for FOS I guess.. but degree in science quite fei. okie nvm.. shall not talk about it anymore..

And and omg, wang dong cheng is.. <33333 (to the power of infinity). I am so gonna watch I guess x3 or maybe go tudou find that episode with the main leads from momo love!! hahahaha. I wanna see dadong break dance :)

I kinda finish reading genes lecture notes.. Still got alot of details that I need to get them inside my head permanently or long enough till after 23nov 7pm. Damn the new terms, its so hard for me to rmb already, those without bio background is alot worse i think. OMG 1102 and 1101 and stats I barely started real studying.. so screwed up. MUST JIAYOU AH.. Next week is serious studying already.. the sense of urgency is hitting me hitting me... geography still reading.. left ecofeminism I think and i shuang i read some readings soon lor.. Ayye okie my fighting spirit is disappearing.. I would very much want to believe that I am smart but it is damn hard to convince myself when I see myself struggling with all the notes and readings.. I am working hard yah, but I am still so inconfident.. OKOK, MUST HAVE HARDCORE MUGGING ALREADY.. JIAYOU AHHHHH!

I am getting back my F480 tomorrow. freaking happy, its just a damn good planning altogether. WOOHOO~!

Okie, time to lie down. I can't sleep between 3-5am usually, if I am awake. I freaking woke up at 3pm today coz i keep dreaming and dreaming and falling asleep and waking up. GAHHHHHH.

My thoughts are haywire today..

XOXO, hungry! haha (:
03:20


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      myself!
      * Aquarius [29 January 1990]
      * Guangyang Primary School
      * Proud to be an Andersonian
      * Proud to be a Hwa Chongian

      hearts!
      <3 dancing
      <3 singing
      <3 sleeping
      <3 basketball
      <3 chocolates
      <3 SL-Mercedes
      <3 mahjong
      <3 stay happy and carefree!!!

      most importantly
      <3 My DEAREST family
      <3 MEWII
      <3 1503 and 2504
      <3 5th Anderson Student Council
      <3 HCI 07OG14
      <3 34th Hwa Chong Student Council
      <3 ECACO, PROM, CNY


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing