Friday, 13 November 2009
♥ My 321th post!
321 eh? I was looking back at the archives, I am suprised that this blog exists for like almost 3 years since Dec 2006. Come to think about it, I started blogging because of a problem.. oh well. The problem is still unresolved and I have no idea when it will be ticked off from weiting's "problem" dictionary. Not any time soon I guess, I still don't have the courage to face it.
Woke up late today and lucky I managed to reach lecture theatre in time to voice record the 1 and half hour lecture or so. Shall upload to my laptop soon and listen to what I have to focus for PF1101. I finished memorizing lecture 3 notes on the 5 PM processes. I need to revise again later coz theres simply too much things and my memory is P-H-A-I-L, FAIL. Revised geography and find the concepts interesting still. even then, for my standard, doing well is still a problem but yah, try my best. I am very worried for my CAP. Stats is not fantastic, I am no where near the A grade.. PF1102 and 1101 are.. unstable.. no way to gauge where i stand since theres no mid-term. Gene i am most confident but still not to be complacent. geography.. I am definitely at the bottom coz i fking screwed up midterm which i studied damn hard for and mini project is average grade as seen from the grade distribution table. I am praying damn hard that I get at least 4.0 for CAP for the start. I lowered my previous expectation because I know 4.5 is almost impossible coz of geography. I dun hate it but i have to hate it because its screwing my cap. GAHH.
I know this is damn boring, keep talking about grades, exams and mugging.. its the main issue in my mind now anyway. I dun remember studying 3 weeks before a SEMESTER paper in previous schools before. Its usually 1 week, or like 2-3days or even last minute studying.. Yah, I am working quite hard now for my academia. I am slow and stupid I know.. but i hope 勤能补拙. My method of studying could be the most traditional kind but oh well, I hope it works. I am missing you leh kahliang.. If you are around, I can ask you for advice and everything.. ur advice always helps and I confirm improve if you are around to teach me.. but aiyah fat hope. I miss mugging with you.. and i miss everything about hwachong - friends, teachers, class bench, councillors.. If only I could go back to the same place to study.. I still can but who wants to go back with me..?
Wrote a long reflection letter in IRC today when I couldn't get myself to start mugging.. it was quite waste of time, I was upset when I was halfway through the reflection.. No one understands and no one can help me, as usual. Its my problem, i am starting to lose faith in what I believed in.. am I really too naive? Am i being unreasonably idealistic? Every other "me" tells me to get down to earth but theres just this small voice that says to remain hopeful. I am losing my patience seriously but maybe its exam that is making me all cranky.
and yeah, I LOVE YANYAN AND C MINMIN HAHAHAHA. They are damn cute seriously.
In any case, I shall sleep it off. KO 3anguo tmrrr~ and MOMO LOVE tmrrr and MOMO LOVE new episode the day after tomorrow!! Wah i hope i dun dream of the "dadong" today. WTHH, where got dadong lor.. stupid c min min and perry. DA DONG DUN HAVE BANGS!
DA DONG FTW! :)
Woke up late today and lucky I managed to reach lecture theatre in time to voice record the 1 and half hour lecture or so. Shall upload to my laptop soon and listen to what I have to focus for PF1101. I finished memorizing lecture 3 notes on the 5 PM processes. I need to revise again later coz theres simply too much things and my memory is P-H-A-I-L, FAIL. Revised geography and find the concepts interesting still. even then, for my standard, doing well is still a problem but yah, try my best. I am very worried for my CAP. Stats is not fantastic, I am no where near the A grade.. PF1102 and 1101 are.. unstable.. no way to gauge where i stand since theres no mid-term. Gene i am most confident but still not to be complacent. geography.. I am definitely at the bottom coz i fking screwed up midterm which i studied damn hard for and mini project is average grade as seen from the grade distribution table. I am praying damn hard that I get at least 4.0 for CAP for the start. I lowered my previous expectation because I know 4.5 is almost impossible coz of geography. I dun hate it but i have to hate it because its screwing my cap. GAHH.
I know this is damn boring, keep talking about grades, exams and mugging.. its the main issue in my mind now anyway. I dun remember studying 3 weeks before a SEMESTER paper in previous schools before. Its usually 1 week, or like 2-3days or even last minute studying.. Yah, I am working quite hard now for my academia. I am slow and stupid I know.. but i hope 勤能补拙. My method of studying could be the most traditional kind but oh well, I hope it works. I am missing you leh kahliang.. If you are around, I can ask you for advice and everything.. ur advice always helps and I confirm improve if you are around to teach me.. but aiyah fat hope. I miss mugging with you.. and i miss everything about hwachong - friends, teachers, class bench, councillors.. If only I could go back to the same place to study.. I still can but who wants to go back with me..?
Wrote a long reflection letter in IRC today when I couldn't get myself to start mugging.. it was quite waste of time, I was upset when I was halfway through the reflection.. No one understands and no one can help me, as usual. Its my problem, i am starting to lose faith in what I believed in.. am I really too naive? Am i being unreasonably idealistic? Every other "me" tells me to get down to earth but theres just this small voice that says to remain hopeful. I am losing my patience seriously but maybe its exam that is making me all cranky.
and yeah, I LOVE YANYAN AND C MINMIN HAHAHAHA. They are damn cute seriously.
In any case, I shall sleep it off. KO 3anguo tmrrr~ and MOMO LOVE tmrrr and MOMO LOVE new episode the day after tomorrow!! Wah i hope i dun dream of the "dadong" today. WTHH, where got dadong lor.. stupid c min min and perry. DA DONG DUN HAVE BANGS!
DA DONG FTW! :)
00:13
