Tuesday, 24 November 2009
♥ tiny little break = weiting's reflection time!
WOOOO~ finally 2 down and 3 more left! NO MORE BREADTH MODULES AND HERE COMES THE CORE MODULESSS.. NO SCREW UP ALLOWED!
This is hell of a week because I have been suffering from insomnia every single night. A levels also not so serious, something is damn wrong with my bio clock and my conscious mental control.. haha cannot control the thoughts when I am on my bed trying catch some sleep..
Genes and Geog are over.. *huge sigh of relief...* I don't know if I do well enough to get at least an A.. I hope I can but I doubt I can but I tried my best and thats the most important yeah. Good result is important but it's not utilitarian. Its really the friends that keep me going throughout this period that make me really happy and satisfied. I am glad to have a great bunch of friends in uni. You guys rock and really, i am damn proud to tell anyone that you guys are my friends! Although we havent really know each other that well but my gut feelings tell me that I can trust all of you. (:
Don't know if you would see this anytime soon, but yes YOU, STANLEY LIM KAH LIANG!! haha, other than saying thanks, I don't know what I can do seriously. Your smses are really motivational and encouraging.. The 2 precious smses are still in my fone, I am gonna keep them forever and ever and ever. You don't know how much strength you gave me yeah.. I 感动 until almost teared okie! I don't know why but your encouragement always works for me.. 好朋友,好到没话说的知己, you must jiayou over at US too! hehe, can't wait for you to come back to singapore next year during one of your school/summer breaks! ahhh, tearing again.. :( but is happy tears haha. STANLEY YOU ROCKKK!
Once exams end, all my hair will fly coz i am gonna play so hard until I have no time to rest. EVERYONE PLEASE COME AND DATE ME BECAUSE MY NIGHTS ARE ALL FREE AND AVAILABLE. don't date me in the morning/afternoon coz i have trainings 5 days a week. haha good thing about being single, always free during holiday period to go out. muahaha. feel like organising some gathering for nus friends during christmas period.. but also don't know what we can do sia.. so little ppl. haha. okie.. I am happy, and I will continue to study statistics after lan qiu huo. ALL MY DRAMAS WAIT FOR ME! I am gonna conquer all of you during holidays! haha. ohh and i can't wait to help to choreo dance for SDE BASH! :)
GOOD MOOD TODAY COZ I HAD AFTERNOON NAP! and coz of kahliang, i keep reading your smses okie.. feeling damn good every single time.. and the spontaneous "tea" time after exam paper today.. everything is just so damn good.. woohoo! :)
WORK HARD WEI TING! :)
This is hell of a week because I have been suffering from insomnia every single night. A levels also not so serious, something is damn wrong with my bio clock and my conscious mental control.. haha cannot control the thoughts when I am on my bed trying catch some sleep..
Genes and Geog are over.. *huge sigh of relief...* I don't know if I do well enough to get at least an A.. I hope I can but I doubt I can but I tried my best and thats the most important yeah. Good result is important but it's not utilitarian. Its really the friends that keep me going throughout this period that make me really happy and satisfied. I am glad to have a great bunch of friends in uni. You guys rock and really, i am damn proud to tell anyone that you guys are my friends! Although we havent really know each other that well but my gut feelings tell me that I can trust all of you. (:
Don't know if you would see this anytime soon, but yes YOU, STANLEY LIM KAH LIANG!! haha, other than saying thanks, I don't know what I can do seriously. Your smses are really motivational and encouraging.. The 2 precious smses are still in my fone, I am gonna keep them forever and ever and ever. You don't know how much strength you gave me yeah.. I 感动 until almost teared okie! I don't know why but your encouragement always works for me.. 好朋友,好到没话说的知己, you must jiayou over at US too! hehe, can't wait for you to come back to singapore next year during one of your school/summer breaks! ahhh, tearing again.. :( but is happy tears haha. STANLEY YOU ROCKKK!
Once exams end, all my hair will fly coz i am gonna play so hard until I have no time to rest. EVERYONE PLEASE COME AND DATE ME BECAUSE MY NIGHTS ARE ALL FREE AND AVAILABLE. don't date me in the morning/afternoon coz i have trainings 5 days a week. haha good thing about being single, always free during holiday period to go out. muahaha. feel like organising some gathering for nus friends during christmas period.. but also don't know what we can do sia.. so little ppl. haha. okie.. I am happy, and I will continue to study statistics after lan qiu huo. ALL MY DRAMAS WAIT FOR ME! I am gonna conquer all of you during holidays! haha. ohh and i can't wait to help to choreo dance for SDE BASH! :)
GOOD MOOD TODAY COZ I HAD AFTERNOON NAP! and coz of kahliang, i keep reading your smses okie.. feeling damn good every single time.. and the spontaneous "tea" time after exam paper today.. everything is just so damn good.. woohoo! :)
WORK HARD WEI TING! :)
22:26
